DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Overview of the 2017-2020 U.S. Transmission and Distribution Equipment Market: Substation Automation Series" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
The Market Summary Series of more than 80 T&D and related automation report topics provides an effective, low-cost approach for management to quickly obtain an assessment and overview of key attributes of each industry segment, including 2017 estimates of U.S. market size for utilities (by type) and for industrials; key players, and the near-term outlook for the segment.
Each report includes a brief product description, market participants and their estimated 2017 revenue, a market share assessment (pie chart), 2017 market size range estimates, and outlook of estimated spending through 2020.
Key Topics Covered
- Major U.S. market participants
- Their 2017 estimated revenue by product
- Estimated market share
- Average unit price by product
- The estimated U.S. market outlook from 2018-2020
- ADI Engineering, Inc.
- Beckwith Electric Co., Inc.
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd (BHEL Hyderabad)
- Black & Veatch, Boon Hong Engineering Pte Ltd
- Eaton Corporation
- Electro Industries/Gaugetech
- Electroswitch Switches & Relays
- G&W Electric Company
- GE Grid Solutions
- Group of Companies
- Hirschmann Automation & Controls
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
- Motorola Solutions
- Moxa Inc.
- NovaTech, LLC
- NR Electric Co., Ltd.
- OSII Incorporated
- Power Automation Pte Ltd
- Power Monitors Inc. (PMI)
- Rockwell Automation
- S&C Electric Company
- SATEC, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- SISCO, Sixnet, LLC
- Special Design Center
- SUBNET Solutions Inc.
- Telesoft, Inc.
- Toshiba Power Systems Company
- Willowglen Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29gtwb/u_s_transmission?w=4