DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Operating Room Equipment Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Operating Room Equipment market is expected to witness market growth of 7% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Operating room (OR), which is also well known as an operation theatre or operating suite, is a facility that is used to perform surgical procedures. The facility is used in treating different physiological and pathological conditions in a highly sterile environment. An operating room that is fully equipped with advanced equipment helps surgeons by offering greater flexibility during surgical procedures, and as a result, better operational efficiency.
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and illnesses has given rise to the number of surgical procedures on a global level. Anesthesia plays a crucial role in a surgery, by providing sufficient & accurate delivery of anesthesia during surgical procedures. Increasing geriatric population that is highly susceptible to various kinds of disorders and degenerative diseases would be a major factor that would drive the demand for surgeries.
Scope of the Report
- Based on end user, the market report segments the market into Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
- The Application covered under the report includes Anesthesia Devices, Operating Room Tables, Endoscopes, Electrosurgical Devices, Operating Room Lights, Patient Monitors, Surgical Imaging Devices, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Operating Room Equipment Market
4. Europe Operating Room Equipment Market by Product
5. Europe Operating Room Equipment Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Koninklijke Philips N.V (Philips Healthcare)
- Siemens AG
- Stryker Corporation
- Medtronic Plc.
- General Electric (GE) (GE Healthcare)
- Getinge AB
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Hill-Rom (Trumpf Medical)
- STERIS plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlpvgj/europe_operating?w=4