DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Next Generation OSS & BSS Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Next Generation OSS & BSS Market expects to witness market growth of 5.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The focus of service providers today is on customer retention; therefore, various tools including analytics are incorporated into the existing functions. The adoption of tools helps in managing the customer experience with an aim of understanding consumer behavior and thus targeting the right group. Therefore, the customer management segment would register significant growth rate during the forecast period.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Next Generation OSS & BSS Market. Key companies profiled in the report include Accenture Plc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, NEC Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Amdocs, Inc., and Capgemini.
- Based on Architecture Type, the market report segments the market into Revenue Management, Service Fulfilment, Service Assurance, Customer Management, and Network Management.
- Based on Network Type, the market report segments the market into Mobile Network, Cable & Satellite Network, Fixed & Wireless Network, MVNO/MVNE Network, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Next Generation OSS & BSS market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Next Generation OSS & BSS Market
Chapter 4. North America Next Generation OSS & BSS Market by Network Type
Chapter 5. North America Next Generation OSS & BSS Market by Country
Chapter 6. Company Profiles
- Accenture Plc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- NEC Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Amdocs Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62njdh/next_generation?w=4