OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best will host a webinar in which industry analysts Tom Scales of Celent and Fred Williams of Optymyze will examine the challenges life insurers face as the industry experiences change at an unprecedented pace. The shift of sales to multiple, diverse channels affects areas such as underwriting, technology and the overall agent experience.
Attendees will learn:
- How to manage channel conflicts;
- How the sales process is changing, particularly with automated underwriting;
- How agents view their compensation and how to support them; and
- How to leverage your data.
This complimentary webinar, sponsored by Optymyze, will be on Wednesday, April 4, 2018, at 2 p.m. (EDT). Register for the webinar at http://www.bestsreview.com/webinars/distribution18.
- Tom Scales. head, Americas, life and health, Celent; and
- Fred Williams, sales director, Optymyze.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event. For more information, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2018 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.