DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Telecom Order Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Telecom Order Management Market would witness market growth of 13.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Asia Pacific region on the other hand, is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, with creditable organizations that are gradually leaning towards advanced technologies. Order management is vital to the success of any business; however, it is especially critical in telecom providers. Telecom order management is operationally complex, leading to dozens of sub-processes involving multiple systems, departments, and partner organizations.
The challenges of telecom order management are compounded when orders are highly customized and multifaceted such as in enterprises. Despite the challenges of the technology, it is necessary to get the technology working efficiently for optimal output. Order management processes have a direct impact on the providers' business prospects in various ways.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services. Solution Type includes Customer Order Management, Service Order Management, and Service Inventory Management.
- Services include Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Network Type, the Asia Pacific Telecom Order Management market segments the market into Wireless and Wireline.
- Based on Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Telecom Order Management Market
4. Asia Pacific Telecom Order Management Market by Network Type
5. Asia Pacific Telecom Order Management Market by Deployment Type
6. Asia Pacific Telecom Order Management Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Ericsson AB
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Neustar, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cddm58/asia_pacific?w=4