DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Managed Security Services Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The MSS market in India grew by 24.1% on a year-on-year (YoY) basis.
In 2016, the MSS segment continued to witness growth in the Indian market, owing to the increasing demand of cybersecurity solutions. This was being driven by the government's drive for digitization through its Digital India campaign. Furthermore, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) aims to touch every Indian with electronic products by 2020. Sectors such as banking and finance, manufacturing, aviation, healthcare, and retail are increasingly adopting digital practices.
This is leading to the uptake of MSS solutions, with most companies offering innovative solutions in this space. The Indian banking and financial services sector is witnessing an increase in investments in digital payments infrastructure. More investments are coming into new concepts such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), blockchain, and bitcoin, as banks focus on digital transformation.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the MSS market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured well to meet customer needs?
- What were the key services that were adopted the most by customers in the region in 2016?
- How was the competitive landscape in India?
- Will MSSPs be replaced by the new trends, such as in-sourcing and cloud-based security services?
- How will the market be shaped in the next 5 years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Forecasts And Trends
3. Market Share And Competitive Analysis
4. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
5. Managed Security Services-Vendor Analysis
6. Other Notable Managed Security Service Providers
7. The Last Word
- IBM Security
- Orange Business Services
- Tata Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fb3wrj/india_managed?w=4