DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Smart Materials Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Smart Materials Market would witness market growth of 15% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Smart materials exhibit responsiveness in a controlled manner in environments that change. With a unique molecular structure, smart materials respond to a wide array of external stimuli such as electric fields, magnetic fields, pressure, temperature, moisture, and chemicals. Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Growing demand from countries such as Japan and China contributed to the market growth in the region. The Chinese government has floated favorable incentive policies, which added to the number of research centers in the country. In 2015, China entered into collaboration with the UK to persuade industrial production of smart materials, suitable for use in aerospace & defense, healthcare, automotive, and building & construction industries.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Actuators & Motors, Transducers, Sensors, Structural Materials, and Others.
- Based on Products, the Smart Materials Market segments the market into Piezoelectric Materials, Shape Memory Materials, Phase Change Materials, Magnetostrictive Materials, Electrochromic Materials, Electrostrictive Materials, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Smart Materials Market
4. Asia Pacific Smart Materials Market by Products
5. Asia Pacific Smart Materials Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Kyocera Corporation
- LORD Corporation
- Ametek Corporation (Fine Tubes Ltd.)
- TDK Corporation
- Smart Material Corporation
- CTS Corporation (Noliac A/S)
- APC International, Ltd.
- Piezo Kinetics, Inc.
- Harris Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gghj4f/asia_pacific?w=4.