ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pavestone®, a leading manufacturer of pavers, retaining walls and other segmental concrete products for the commercial, industrial and residential landscape markets, recently introduced a new mobile-optimized website. Designed with intuitive navigation, users can easily and quickly access the product and project information they need from a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet. In addition, the new website connects contractors, specifiers, landscape architects, retailers and homeowners to customer service, technical expertise and other local sales representatives.
“We’re committed to helping every customer successfully address the unique circumstances of each job while staying on schedule and in budget,” said Tim Berns, Vice President of Sales at Pavestone®. “With national distribution supported by regional resources, we consistently deliver on that promise. As the comprehensive digital clearing house for all things Pavestone, our new mobile-optimized website streamlines the experience for customers. From customized municipal programs with sophisticated sustainability requirements to do-it-yourself backyard project inspiration, the website is a one-stop-shop.”
Visitors to www.Pavestone.com are greeted by a rotating collection of beautiful commercial, industrial and residential landscape projects showcasing a primary Pavestone® product. The website is highlighted by several robust and interactive functions.
- Product Gallery – browse through categories including patios, retaining walls, patio stones, edging, fire pit kits, decorative rock, paver base sand and polymeric sand, outdoor fireplace, and cleaners, sealers and accessories
- Project Gallery – browse through deign categories including pathway, step, wall, driveway, pool, fireplace and fire pit, terrace, walkway, retaining walls, street, plaza, parking lot
- Project Videos – project instructions and supply lists
- Design My Project – customize paver and retaining wall projects
- Find a Dealer – search for location that sells Pavestone® products
- Project Profiles – review unique, high-profile Pavestone® projects
- Quantity Calculator – determine how much product is needed for a project
- Search – locate information based on key terms
While none of the website content is mutually exclusive to a specific audience, navigation does offer professionals and homeowners a designated path to information more suited to their immediate needs.
- Professional Path – leads directly to downloadable product technical and specification data sheets, CAD details, regional catalogs and advanced search function.
- Homeowner Path – leads directly to project guides, where to buy search function and social media feeds.
Founded in 1980, Pavestone® manufactures segmental concrete products in a variety of shapes, colors and textures to fulfill the needs of commercial, residential, contractor, industrial and retail customers around the U.S. Pavestone® is dedicated to producing and delivering the highest-quality concrete pave stone and retaining wall units on the market. As a subsidiary of The QUIKRETE® Companies, which manufactures and distributes products from nearly facilities in the North America, Pavestone® fulfills its brand promise for “Creating Beautiful Landscapes® every day. Additional details on Pavestone® www.pavestone.com.