DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Route Optimization Software Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Route Optimization Software Market would witness market growth of 15.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Route optimization software is used in optimizing end-to-end route planning including route navigation, work order management, efficient driving directions, live map, and delay management. The major user base for the route optimization software is SMEs and large enterprises.
In addition, the technology has emerged as a major trend in different industry verticals such as on-demand food delivery, taxi, homecare & field services, retail & FMCG, and others. The widespread adoption of the technology is due to enhanced route allocation and driver management solutions.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Based on Organization Size, the Route Optimization Software market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Type, the Route Optimization Software market segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Retail & FMCG, On-demand Food Delivery, Homecare & Field Services, Taxi, and Others
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Route Optimization Software Market
Chapter 4. North America Route Optimization Software Market by Vertical
Chapter 5. North America Route Optimization Software Market by Organization Size
Chapter 6. North America Route Optimization Software Market by Deployment Type
Chapter 7. North America Route Optimization Software Market by Country
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Fastleansmart UK Ltd.
- GeoConcept SA
- MiT Systems
- OptimoRoute Inc.
- Paragon Software Systems Plc
- Prism Visual Software, Inc.
- Route4Me, Inc.
- Wise Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4fmsc/north_america?w=4