DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Waste Management Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Emerging 5 Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $5,687.6 million to the global waste management industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $7,524.7 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 5.8% over the 2016-21 period.
- Within the waste management industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $1,909.3 million in 2016. This was followed by Mexico and India with a value of $1,632.0 and $1,022.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the waste management industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $2,912.3 million in 2021, followed by Mexico and India with expected values of $2,011.6 and $1,344.0 million, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Industry Outlook
- Waste Management in South Africa
- Waste Management in Brazil
- Waste Management in China
- Waste Management in India
- Waste Management in Mexico
- Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99t5kf/waste_management?w=4.