This global smart gas meter market research service is an update on the 2016 study and will provide insights on the latest developments within the market, including forecasts on unit shipment and associated revenue for all the major regions. The forecast period is from 2016 to 2026, providing a comprehensive view about the timeline for crucial smart meter roll-outs, which although fewer than those for electricity are still significant.
Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) becomes the key regional smart gas market ahead of North America due to roll-outs in Europe and the growing demand in the Middle East and Northern Africa. Sales in North America is expected to peak in 2021 - North America has opted to retrofit existing gas meters in many states as opposed to installing new smart meters, while South America remains a nascent market. Asia-Pacific will become the second largest regional market within the next 10 years. The study also includes market share analysis at the global and regional levels.
The key drivers behind the growth of smart gas metering are recent regulatory changes that have boosted competition, new construction and increased gasification rates, an increasing awareness regarding energy efficiency and the linking of smart gas meter rollouts to those of electricity, which is the case in France, the Netherlands and the UK.
The key restraints on the market include delays in standardization and compliance, which are vital for ensuring interoperability, some roll outs being postponed or cancelled due to a negative cost-benefit analysis, which has occurred in a number of European countries including Germany, Lithuania and Belgium and concerns related to cyber security.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current market situation and what is the forecast market growth rate?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the global smart water meter market and to what extent do they have an impact?
- What factors influence the growth of the regional smart water meter markets?
- Which ones will have high levels of market activity and which are still at the development stage?
- At a regional level, which countries offer the best growth opportunities?
- Which are the key participants in the global and regional markets?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Smart Gas Meter Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total Smart Gas Meter Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis-Total Smart Gas Meter Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. North America Smart Gas Meter Market
8. EMEA Smart Gas Meter Market
9. South America Smart Gas Meter Market
10. Asia-Pacific Smart Gas Meter Market
11. China Smart Gas Meter Market
12. The Last Word
- Aichi Tokei Denki
- Azbil Kimmon
- Dandong Dongfa
- Keuk Dong Jeon
- Meter Italia
- Pietro Fiorentini
- SIT Group
- Toyo Gas
- UK Meter
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3w77c/global_smart_gas?w=4