DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Converted Paper Product Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Converted Paper Product Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global converted paper product manufacturing market.
The converted paper product manufacturing market includes companies that manufacture and market converted paper by from other paper and paper board products. The converted paper products include paperboard and corrugated boxes, paper bags, stationery, sanitary paper products, and other products (crepe paper, die-cut paper for non-office use, and molded pulp products).
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the converted paper products manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 46% market share. This was mainly due to the increased demand for corrugated paper box, stationary and sanitary paper products in countries such as China and India. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 18% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 4% market share.
The paper industry has been shifting from labor intensive manufacturing processes to automated production facilities. Automation has enabled converted paper product companies to enhance productivity and reduce production costs. These technologies are also saving energy cost. Control systems such as integrated drive systems (IDS) are improving plant efficiency by minimizing energy consumption and simplifying service and maintenance processes.
For instance, Swedish company Stora Enso Partbnis partnered with Siemens to automate its Skoghall facility.
- Markets Covered: Corrugated and Solid Fiber Box Manufacturing, Folding Paperboard Box Manufacturing, Converted Paper Product Manufacturing, Sanitary Paper Product Manufacturing, Stationary Product Manufacturing, and All Other Converted Paper Product Manufacturing.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- International Paper
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Tetra Laval Group
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- Smurfit Kappa
- DS Smith
- Mondi Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bxd98/global_converted?w=4