MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NV Energy tapped the leader in energy disaggregation, Bidgely, to help their customers save money on energy use and boost survey engagement. Utilizing the latest technology while offering premium energy efficiency tools, NV Energy focuses on enhancing the customer engagement experience. The company is leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to bring personalized energy-saving recommendations and reinvent its home assessment offering for its customers.
"Home assessments are a key avenue for utility consumer engagement. Using disaggregation, we know what appliances are in the home, and their relative cost and efficiency, which really changes the nature of the survey and the experience for the customer," said Abhay Gupta, founder and CEO of Bidgely. "With itemization, similar home comparisons, and personalized tips, customers are already much more invested in the solution before even encountering the survey. The data collected also powers a field auditor version of the assessment, guiding the auditor through the info they need and enabling them to add custom tips."
Bidgely services and products utilized by NV Energy include:
- Appliance Disaggregation for personalized recommendations and alerts
- Home Assessment Survey that leverages energy disaggregation to pre-fill survey questions resulting in 80 percent completion rates.
- Field Auditor Tool to collect in-home audit data that automatically syncs to relevant utility databases at headquarters
- Customer Care Co-Browsing to allow call center service agents to view the same energy data that customers see to support a positive resolution to calls
- Program Participation Targeting to identify customers for specific programs such as offering an in-home audit
Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of SaaS-based analytics with omni-channel interactions, Bidgely provides personalized and actionable insights that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships. The company works with utilities serving residential customers worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bidgely.com or the Bidgely blog at bidgely.com/blog.