DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Agriculture and Nutrition Opportunity Engine Series - Advances in Cleaning and Sanitation Chemicals and Equipment Market, Forecast 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The rising incidence of chemical contamination associated with the use of traditional sanitizers, leading to major health hazards is a critical concern for consumers.
Traditional chemical solutions are expected to be replaced by advanced chemical solutions and advanced cleaning and sanitation equipment that leave no residue in food or on food contact surfaces. This development is likely to benefit the cleaning and sanitation market.
With increasing demand for food safety, the global cleaning and sanitation market, comprising chemicals and equipment, generated revenues of $37,564 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% to reach $38,529 million by 2017. Food processing companies are looking to implement eco-friendly systems and solutions to deliver safe and healthy food products.
Advanced hydrogen peroxide solutions, cold plasma and UV are projected to gain high prominence in the cleaning and sanitation equipment market. In this edition of the Cleaning and Sanitation Opportunity Engine Series, market growth opportunities for the sanitation chemicals and sanitation equipment market are explored in detail.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What was the market size of the cleaning and sanitation market in 2016 and what is the expected market size at the end of 2017, along with the growth rate?
- What are the noteworthy market trends for cleaning and sanitation chemicals and equipment which would ensure complete safety and hygiene in food manufacturing plants?
- What are the upcoming and promising technologies in the cleaning and sanitation chemicals and equipment market which would see the highest growth, and how are these likely to change the market in the near future?
- What are the key challenges that will impact major participants and how can they overcome such challenges?
- What are the primary trends related to consumers that will contribute to the overall growth of the sanitation market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Growth Opportunities For Cleaning And Sanitation Chemicals
3. Market Growth Opportunities For Cleaning And Sanitation Equipment
4. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
5. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8z9hcw/2018_advances_in?w=4