DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polarizer Film Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
The global polarizer film market is expected to reach an estimated $16 billion by 2023 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2018 to 2023.
The future of the polarizer film market looks attractive with opportunities in the television, monitor, notebook, and cell phone markets. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing demand for mobile phone and television displays, increasing demand for larger panel size, increasing penetration of quantum dot displays (QD-LED) for better visibility, and growth in demand for high quality organic light-emitting diode (OLED) displays in smartphones.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the polarizer film industry, include development of ultra-thin polarizer film and the development of blue light high transmission polarizer film.
It is forecast that TFT film will remain the largest market and witness the highest growth in the forecast period due to its attractive properties of delivering better resolution, energy efficiency, and low price.
Within the polarizer film market, television segment is expected to remain the largest end use market due to the increasing demand for LED display and growth in larger display size. The mobile phone segment is expected to witness the highest growth in the forecast period supported by increasing demand for smartphones in China, India, and other developing regions.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market by value and volume and is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period because of significant growth in the demand for larger screen televisions and increasing demand for smartphones in India and China.
Scope of the Report
- Polarizer Film Market by Technology [Volume (M Sqm) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023]: Super Twisted Nematic (STN) Thin Film Transistor (TFT) Twisted Nematic (TN)
- Polarizer Film Market by End Use [Volume (M Sqm) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 - 2023]: Televisions Monitors Notebooks Mobile Phones Others
- Some of the polarizer film companies profiled in this report include Nitto Denko, Sumitomo, Chem, LG Chem, Fujifilm, and Mntech among others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classification
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- LG Chem
- Sumitomo Chem
- Samsung SDI
- Dexerials Corporation
- Polatechno Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Sunnypol Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.
- BenQ Materials Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g89b9s/global_polarizer?w=4