DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Flexible Plastic Packaging Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global flexible plastic packaging market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.4% during forecast period 2016-2023.
The key factors significantly contributing to the market growth are cost-effectiveness & increased shelf-life of the product, downsizing of packaging, rising demand from end users and improvements in global consumer goods manufacturing activities. However, stringent environmental regulations are expected to restrain the market growth.
Global flexible plastic packaging market is influenced by the presence of leading companies including Amcor limited, Bemis company Inc., Graham packaging, Printpack Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, etc. Product launch, joint ventures, merger and acquisition are some of crucial strategies adopted by the key market players to gain competitive advantage.
- Cost-Effectiveness & Increased Shelf-Life of the Product
- Downsizing of Packaging
- Rising Demand from End Users
- Improvements in Global Manufacturing Activities
- Stringent Environmental Regulations
- Substitution of Traditional Packaging
- Growth in Demand for Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Modern Technologies
- Issues Related to Recyclability
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Amcor Limited
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Berry Plastics Group Inc.
- Clondalkin Group Holdings BV
- Constantia Flexibles Group Gmbh
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Daibochi Plastic
- Graham Packaging
- Huhtamki Oyj
- Linpac Group
- Mondi Group
- Printpack Inc.
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Sonoco Products Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkltxt/global_flexible?w=4