SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citrix will be on site at the 2018 Mobile World Congress, February 26-March 1 in Barcelona, Spain, exhibiting its solutions for mobile operators and enterprises. Visit Citrix in Hall 5, Stand 5D31 to talk with the experts and learn how Citrix services power a secure mobile user experience, enhance productivity and simplify the adoption and management of hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Attendees will also discover how Citrix partners with service providers to help them create new revenue-generating services, manage the journey to the cloud for their customers, and deliver a unified workspace with the best mobile customer experience.
As businesses across the globe move to hybrid, multi-cloud IT infrastructures, and encounter ever-changing internet conditions, they struggle to securely deliver a world-class workspace experience. Citrix meets these challenges with innovative services that help customers confidently move app and data delivery to the cloud and manage network resources. To further streamline app and data delivery across multiple network paths, Citrix today announced its acquisition of Cedexis, a real-time data-driven service for dynamically optimizing the flow of traffic across public clouds, data centers, CDNs and ISPs. With Cedexis, Citrix can significantly improve app performance in hybrid and multi-cloud environments using dynamic and programmable intelligent traffic steering technology.
In its booth, Citrix will demonstrate services that help enterprises achieve control and flexibility while providing the most secure customer experience for better end-user engagement, higher workspace productivity and infrastructure efficiency by lowering IT’s costs for cloud and network services.
- The Citrix secure digital workspace, which orchestrates today’s complex hybrid and multi-cloud IT environments into a unified workspace experience by securely delivering apps and content to users, based on context, across any device, network and platform.
- The Citrix secure digital perimeter approach, which provides a set of services that protect the user and virtually surround your apps and network to provide visibility and control. It can minimize and hide attack surfaces as data and applications move beyond the data center, and deliver a contextual, user-centric, personalized experience without compromising security. The addition of Cedexis technology further differentiates the Citrix secure digital perimeter approach to security and performance. With modern distributed applications powered by micro-services in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, Citrix can now offer dynamic, real-time intelligent traffic management that enables infrastructure orchestration and real-time actionable insights into end-user engagement. Citrix can deliver high quality of experience (QoE) regardless of load and latency across different network paths.
- Citrix Analytics, a cloud-based service that correlates performance and security data across Citrix offerings, generates intuitive and actionable insights to help IT administrators manage user security threats, more effectively protect apps, data and infrastructure, improve app performance and enhance operations. Cedexis technology further advances the Citrix Analytics service by providing intelligent traffic steering and DNS services based on real-time network conditions of the internet.
- The Citrix Ready workspace hub is an integral part of the Citrix Workspace IoT solution, which combines digital and physical environments with behavioral analytics, machine learning and IoT automation to improve business workflows and user experience, all while solving real-world business problems. Citrix Workspace IoT helps enterprises deliver new services that enable the secure delivery of apps and data within adaptive personalized digital workspaces.
- Citrix SD-WAN for Service Providers, which includes LTE connectivity, makes it easy for service providers to bundle wireless service with their SD-WAN offering.
- Citrix network services for identity and access management and application security.
- Citrix security offerings include enhanced malware and user protection using the Secure Web Gateway and Secure Browser.
Reporters or analysts interested in speaking with Citrix executives on any of the above topics are encouraged to contact Citrix public relations at email@example.com. Stay tuned to the Citrix blog for more news from Citrix leading up to the event.
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) aims to power a world where people, organizations and things are securely connected and accessible to make the extraordinary possible. We help customers reimagine the future of work by providing the most comprehensive secure digital workspace that unifies the apps, data and services people need to be productive, and simplifies IT’s ability to adopt and manage complex cloud environments. Citrix solutions are in use by more than 400,000 organizations including 99 percent of the Fortune 100 and 98 percent of the Fortune 500.
For Citrix Investors
This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company's key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.
© 2018 Citrix Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Citrix is a trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.