DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Telco Customer Segmentation and Churn Outlook 2017- How to Reduce Churn and Become a High Growth Telco" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research report analyzes how telcos around the world segment their customer base and the manner in which this feeds into its customer retention strategies and service innovation. Telcos globally face issues with churn, this is irrespective of the maturity of the market they operate in, now as OTT services are entering into the communications and connectivity domains, there is more pressure on growing revenues and reducing churn than ever before. The report provides actionable insights at a country level across all the regions worldwide. It highlights current telco strategies in the churn and segmentation areas and provides a world view based on this.
The report provides case studies of telcos that have done well to understand their markets and reduce churn, the report also looks at markets that are not usually covered highlighting the uniqueness of each market. This report will enable Telcos, MVNOs and vendors to understand how players think about segmenting their user base and how this feeds into wider strategies. It also provides an understanding of what the primary strategy is for churn reduction and how different markets localize these global strategies.
The report will also provide quantitative data on the growth of telco revenue till 2020. The report provides global analysis but provides a detailed country level understanding of customer segmentation and churn.
Some of the leading companies mentioned in the report includes Vodafone, Verizon, China Mobile, TIM, MTN, Claro, Singtel, Google and AT&T and lots more.
- Customer segmentation fundamentals - Insights into how telcos on a global basis tackle customer segmentation and what the main basis for segmentation have been.
- Churn Insights - Analysis of what types of churn telcos are faced with and which telcos have been able to effectively deal arrest churn rates.
- Over 30 Case Studies - An in depth look at over 30 key players in the market across the world, with a well represented balance in each region.
- CRM Process Flow - Lists out the key components that are required in customer retention and that are followed by the leading telcos globally.
- In depth country coverage - Analyzes the churn and customer segmentation issue at a country level for markets across the regions, provides qualitative and quantitative insights on the market.
- Localizing global case studies - Highlights case studies of exceptional telcos that have been early movers in the industry and also provide a local understanding of the global case studies.
- MVNO applicability: The segmentation and churn strategies highlighted in the report find wide applicability both to mobile operators and MVNOs.
- Leveraging Telco strengths - recommendations on the steps that telcos need to take in order to become significant players in the industry based on tools that are already at their disposal.
Key Topics Covered:
- Types of Churn
- Customer life cycle management & retention strategies
- Role of customer experience and customer care
- Creating customer loyalty
2. Focus: Churn
- Telco CRM Framework
- Short run and long run churn strategies
- Role of bundling in long term churn management
- Differential churn reduction Strategies
- New product and service deployment
3. Focus: Customer Segmentation
- The importance of customer segmentation
- Types of segmentation
- Focus on top three segments
- Premium customer
- Youth demographic
- The prepaid user
- Using big data and analytics
4. Regional customer segmentation and churn strategies
- North America: The Developed Market Approach
- Canada: Making the most of multi play
- USA: Driving digital content strategies
- South America
- Panama: Dealing with transition markets
- Jamaica: Using social media to reduce churn
- Brazil: Managing churn with internet growth
- Egypt: Working in highly competitive markets
- Cape Verde: Growth markets and churn
- Ghana: Role of VAS in segmentation and churn
- Nigeria: Managing high churn rates
- South Africa: Partnering with OTT players
- Uganda: Competitive pricing for user growth
- Zimbabwe: Role of different consumer facing brands
- Malawi: Tapping into business users
- Libya: Incentivizing prepaid markets
- UK: Role of offline experiences and events
- Belgium: Family as a growing customer segment
- Bulgaria: Importance of the postpaid user
- Romania: Converged offerings
- Turkey: Creation of telco branded services
- Middle East
- UAE: Local content push
- Saudi Arabia: Focus on digital natives
- Kuwait: Social networking packs
- Bahrain: Role of rewards and loyalty programs
- Asia Pacific
- China: Working in data heavy markets
- India: Churn management in disrupted markets
- Indonesia: Compelling service portfolio
- Malaysia: Digital natives grow in importance
- Singapore: Next generation services show the way
- OTT players and the fickle use
6. The new mainstream, over 1 billion users
- Reducing churn and growing revenue in the age of free
- Rise of new low spend high use customer profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npc4ch/global_telco?w=4