DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Military Embedded Systems Market Insights, Opportunity, Analysis, Market Shares And Forecast 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report estimates military embedded systems market to grow at a CAGR of 14.20% from 2016 to 2023.
The major driving factor in the military embedded systems market is recent developments in the field of multi-core processor and wireless technologies due to increased modern electronic warfare and network-centric operations. An increase in use of wireless and cloud computing technologies in military have also led to the increase in demand of military embedded systems globally.
The major market players of global military embedded systems market are: Curtiss-Wright Corporation (U.S.), Kontron AG (Germany), Mercury Systems Inc. (U.S.), Microsemi Corporation (U.S.), Xilinx Inc. (U.S.), Others
The key strategy adopted by these companies is merger & acquisition. In 2017, Kontron AG had a merger with S&T Deutschland Holding AG and is soon to be renamed as Kontron S&T AG. Curtiss-Wright has also acquired Teletronics Technology Corporation (TTC). The business will now operate under Curtiss-Wright's defense segment. TTC is a pioneer in comprehensive and integrated data acquisition technologies using telemetry systems. This contributes to the growth of global military embedded systems market during forecast period.
- Increasing Utility Of Multicore Processor and Wireless Technologies
- Increasing Global Demand for Stand-Alone Electronic Devices and Systems
- Onset of Modern Warfare Systems
- Rise in Application of Remotely Operated Vehicles
- Liveliness in R&D Sector of Military and Defense
- Stringent Regulations Pertaining to System Design Certification
- Advancement in Software
- Wireless and Cloud Computing
- Complicated Designs Following Advancement in Technology
- Producing Portable and Rugged Embedded Systems
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (U.S.)
- Advantech Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Andersdx (U.K.)
- Bae Systems Applied Intelligence (U.K.)
- Concurrent Technologies Plc (U.K.)
- Curtis-Wright Corporation (U.S.)
- Eurotech S.P.A. (Italy)
- General Micro Systems Inc. (U.S.)
- Kontron Ag (Germany)
- Mercury Systems Inc. (U.S.)
- Microsemi Corporation (U.S.)
- North Atlantic Industries Inc. (U.S.)
- Radisys Corporation (U.S.)
- Torc Robotics (U.S.)
- Xilinx Inc. (U.S.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5b9l6n/global_military?w=4