DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "European
DC Power Distribution Market, Forecast to 2025" report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With the rising penetration of energy-consuming native direct current
(DC) loads in commercial and residential applications, and the
increasing focus on the adoption of energy-efficient systems to fulfil
ambitious national goals, the debate over the relative merits of AC-
versus DC- based systems has intensified. Whilst the DC power
distribution market is growing at an accelerated pace, it is currently
underpenetrated due to the existing AC infrastructure.
The DC power distribution market is expected to reach $40.1 million in 2025, driven by the increasing integration of solar PV and energy storage in residential and commercial buildings, combined savings opportunities from DC-powered LED lighting, and, to an extent, energy efficiency regulations and targets. However, the market is countered by a couple of strong barriers such as existing AC infrastructures and lack of DC-ready end-use products.
The market trends have been analysed for the study period of 2017 to 2025, with 2017 as the base year. The scope of the study includes components of DC power distribution systems in a DC/hybrid distribution network operating below 400V. The components include converters (central rectifiers and DC-DC converters), DC circuit breakers, DC power distribution units (PDUs), and DC power management systems (monitoring and control) installed for building-level, floor/room-level, and device-level conversion. The study does not include DC LED drivers and DC infrastructure components such as system connectors, power cable assemblies, and DC ceiling grids for market sizing.
The research has identified the most significant vertical markets and combined some verticals to make the research simple. These are commercial (includes office, retail, and hospitality), telecom sites, data centres, and others segments (includes industrial warehouses, healthcare, government buildings, infrastructure, and educational institutions).
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current state of the market and how strongly will it grow in the next five years?
- What are the DC end-use products that are currently available in the market?
- What are the different power distribution levels?
- What is the segmentation split?
- What are the current and future challenges that participants face in implementing DC power distribution in buildings?
- What are the growth opportunities and critical success factors for participants to fast-track growth in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Dc Power Distribution Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total Dc Power Distribution Market
5. Competitive Analysis-Total Dc Power Distribution Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Western Europe Breakdown
8. Southern Europe Breakdown
9. Northern Europe Breakdown
10. Central And Eastern Europe Breakdown
11. The Last Word
- Carling Technologies
- Cooper Lighting
- Delta Power
- Schneider Electric
- Server Technology
- World Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcnqw4/european_dc_power?w=4