SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Health Endeavors releases One Touch Health “Smart Record” app on Apple and Android. The app puts the consumer in control of their health care record and applies data-driven intelligence to the consumer’s health data. The consumer may request or send their electronic health record using direct messaging. “This is the beginning of the end of interoperability issues in health care,” Kris Gates, CEO, Health Endeavors.
In addition, once the data is imported into the app, data-driven intelligence generates Things to Complete – Healthy Activities. For example, a diabetic now gets a text message notification when their retinal eye exam, foot exam, LDL-C test or annual visit are due and the app to manage his or her Things to Complete.
A care plan with health education videos, care plans, checklists, screenings and instructional handouts is populated based on their diagnoses, procedures, age, gender and many other factors. The web version has been in use since January 2017 by Chronic Care Management (CCM) 99490 Medicare beneficiaries.
Other app features include:
- A journal for daily entry of goals, observations about their day and tracking of BP, BMI, glucose and weight
- Trending of the journal tracking to share with their provider
- Provider directory to setup all providers treating them or their family members
- Screenings that generate a referral; e.g. based on the results of a hearing screening a provider referral is prompted
- Chat and video chat with a health coach or clinical staff
- Upon discharge to home from a surgery or an emergency department visit, care plan, health education videos, checklists, and discharge instructions are generated for the consumer
- Ability to address and note inaccuracies in his or her health record
The technology also benefits health care providers by assisting them with quality metrics, population health analytics and data-driven care management. Health care providers contribute claims, clinical, laboratory and pharmacy data in bulk transmission to supplement the consumer’s record.
Amazon Book released February 2, 2018
Kris Gates, Health Endeavors’ CEO, released the One Touch Health “Smart Record” book on Amazon on February 2, 2018. The book details the company’s evolution to One Touch Health “Smart Record” and the need for further change in health care.
HIMSS March 6, 2018
Health Endeavors exhibits at HIMSS 2018 in Booth #12132.
One Touch Health “Smart Record” Webinar
Join us on Mar 01, 2018 at 11:00 AM CST.
Click to Register