DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dental Imaging Market Report Suite for Europe 2017-2023 - MedSuite (Includes 4 Reports)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Both intraoral and extraoral X-rays with digital technology are rapidly penetrating the market and replacing outdated systems. Digital technology provides dental practitioners with numerous technological and operational efficiencies when operating X-ray systems. With digital technology, dentists are able to immediately upload and manipulate X-ray images using imaging software. This allows dentists to observe enhanced images of the X-rays and make more accurate diagnoses. Likewise, dentists are able to save a greater amount of time between patients, thereby increasing patient turnover. Furthermore, switching to digital technology helps to minimize the amount of radiation exposure to patients.
Some dentists, especially those of older generations, take longer to adopt new technology in their offices. Many will not even consider the investment until significant scientific research is conducted and some conclusive evidence is provided with regards to the safety of radiation-generating machines. This slows down the growth of advanced devices significantly, although as evidence becomes clearer, the resistance will wear off, increasing penetration rates in the medium run.
- Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment
- Competitive Analysis for each chapter segment
- Section on recent mergers & acquisitions
- Danaher Group
- DRR Dental
- ACTEON Group
- CEFLA Group
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Medview: European Dental Imaging Market Overview
3. Country Profiles
4. Medcore: Intraoral X-Ray System Market
5. Medcore: Extraoral X-Ray System Market
6. Medcore: Cone Beam Computed Tomography Scanner Market
7. Medcore: Intraoral Camera Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf7cq9/europe_dental?w=4