DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Plastic Products Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Plastic Products Manufacturing Market Briefing 2018 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global plastic products manufacturing market.
Plastics product companies manufacture packaging materials, film and sheet, foam products, plastic bottles and all other plastic products which have domestic and industrial applications. These companies use polymers and resins as raw materials which are primarily sourced from polymer suppliers and processes used in plastic products manufacturing include compression molding, extrusion molding, injection molding, blow molding and casting.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the plastic products manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 45% market share. This can be attributed to the demand for plastic products from pharmaceutical, FMCG, and construction industries in the region. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 27% market share. South America was the smallest region accounting for around 0.5% market share.
The practice of using 3D printing in plastics manufacturing is becoming more common. This technology produces solid objects from digital designs by building up multiple layers of plastic, resin, or other materials in a precisely determined shape. The speed and flexibility of this technology can promote innovation and reduce time-to-market.
- Markets Covered: Plastic Packaging Materials and Unlaminated Film and Sheet, Plastic Pipe, Pipe Fitting, and Unlaminated Profile Shape, Laminated Plastic Plate, Sheet and Shape Polystyrene Foam Product, Urethane and Other Foam Plastic Bottle, and Other Plastic Products
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd.
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Sonoco Products Co
- Sealed Air Corp-Cryovac Division
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Bemis Co Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fcv94x/global_plastic?w=4