LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a global procurement intelligence advisory firm, has announced the completion of their most recent whitepaper on introduction to the benefits of e-procurement tools and its applications. Implementing procurement solutions such as e-procurement tools help businesses in streamlining the tendering process by eliminating the need to enter data manually.
In today’s competitive business scenario, e-procurement tools help businesses gain a competitive advantage by helping them control robust inventories, reduce purchasing overlaps, and improve manufacturing cycles. Also, e-procurement tools provide enhanced visibility into day-to-day transactions and assist firms in profiling the most suitable suppliers.
According to the procurement best practices experts at SpendEdge, “Leveraging the use of e-procurement platforms help firms operating in various sectors to streamline their purchases by keeping track of the total expenses in the organization.”
Request a free proposal to see how SpendEdge’s procurement solutions can help you.
Benefits of E-procurement Tools
- Reduce costs – E-procurement platforms help businesses identify procurement trends and metrics and focus on potential ways to eliminate their maverick spend.
- Increase productivity – When compared with traditional methods electronic storage platforms make it easier to submit reusable tenders.
- Eliminate unnecessary paperwork – The use of e-procurement platforms enable data to be stored electronically, thereby simplifying the purchasing process.
- Reduce Errors – Implementing e-procurement technology helps businesses enhance efficiency and reduce occurrences of human error.
- To read more, download this whitepaper
Download the complete benefits of e-procurement tools and its application whitepaper here:
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.