DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Emerging Sensor Technologies Transforming Medical Diagnostics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
TechVisions latest research service profiles innovations in sensing technologies and their impact on clinical diagnosis. The emergence of point of care (PoC) testing has necessitated compact, more portable testing kits, to replace laboratory testing. In the light of global epidemic outbreaks, there is also a greater need for high throughput testing to process infectious disease diagnosis faster. In view of these emerging trends, there is a greater dependence on faster, more accurate biochemical sensors. This research report focuses on implications for infectious diseases, cancer and lifestyle diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and Diabetes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Snapshot and Trends
3. Environmental Analysis and Value Chain Assessment
4. Impact Assessment and Strategic Analysis
5. Industry Landscape and Market Trends
6. Market Potential and Intellectual Property
7. Best Practices and Strategic Insights
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnksxx/emerging_sensor?w=4