DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Digital Marketing Software Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Digital Marketing Software Market would witness market growth of 12.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
An overwhelming amount of data is being handled on a daily basis. The unprecedented growth in the customer relationship management (CRM) technologies further drives the market for interaction systems within the digital marketing software landscape. Interactivity is a vital component within an organization. The adoption of artificial intelligence has offered significant market opportunities for the growth of the DMS market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Software and Services
- Software includes CRM Software, Email Marketing Software, Social Media Advertising, Web Content Management Software, Campaign Management, and Others
- Services include Professional and Managed Services
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises
- Based on Deployment Mode, the market report segments the market into Cloud based and On-Premise
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Media & Entertainment, Consumer Goods & Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Manufacturing, BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, Education, and Others
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Digital Marketing Software Market
Chapter 4. North America Digital Marketing Software Market by Organization Size
Chapter 5. North America Digital Marketing Software Market by Deployment Type
Chapter 6. North America Digital Marketing Software Market by Vertical
Chapter 7. North America Digital Marketing Software Market by Country
Chapter 8. Competitive Study
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Salesforce, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Marketo, Inc.
- Act-On Software, Inc.
- HubSpot, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d54pdj/north_america?w=4