DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Premium Wiper Blades Offer High Growth in North America, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The total wiper blades aftermarket will rise from approximately $883.5 million in 2016 to an estimated $1.04 billion in 2023; however, growth rates will be significantly higher in the beam and the hybrid segments.
The North American wiper blades aftermarket is experiencing a major shift in demand from conventional to beam and hybrid product types, offering significant growth potential for suppliers that can properly position their products with distributors and consumers. Frost & Sullivan bases its analysis of the North American wiper blades aftermarket on extensive interviews with suppliers and distributors. In addition, primary research is combined with ongoing customer surveys and field research to validate findings and capture key market trends. Where applicable, the study makes comparisons to Frost & Sullivan's previous research covering wiper blades to help identify recent trends.
Unit shipment and revenue are presented where the product enters one of the tracked distribution channels, which include auto parts retailers, mass merchants, warehouse distributors, dealers, and online sellers.
The study also estimates market shares for the top suppliers: Bosch Auto Parts, ITW Global Brands, Trico Products, Federal-Mogul, and Pylon Manufacturing. It also identifies the major growth opportunities and trends, including private labeling, brand licensing, direct importing, and joint ventures.
The new wiper blades introduced by automakers over the last decade strongly impact the products sold in the aftermarket, which covers all replacements. In addition, wiper blade replacement remains one of the most under-performed vehicle maintenance services, suggesting a large, hidden, and unmet market need. The base year for the study is 2016, with historical data presented from 2014 to 2016 and forecasts covering the 2017-2023 period. The geographic scope includes the United States and Canada. The vehicle scope includes passenger cars and light trucks.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the market size in units shipped and revenue? By how much will the market grow over the forecast period?
- Which product segments will drive growth and offer new opportunities to suppliers?
- Which distribution channels account for the most sales? How is the changing customer behavior affecting the growth outlook of various distributors?
- How is pricing for wiper blades changing? What are the factors that influence pricing?
- Which suppliers are poised for market share growth over the short term?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope
3. Definitions And Segmentation
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Wiper Blades Aftermarket
5. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
6. Conventional Wiper Blades Aftermarket
7. Beam Wiper Blades Aftermarket
8. Hybrid Wiper Blades Aftermarket
9. Rear Wiper Blades Aftermarket
10. Winter Wiper Blades Aftermarket
11. Specialty Wiper Blades Aftermarket
- Auto Parts
- ITW Global Brands
- Old World Industries
- Pylon Manufacturing
- Rally Manufacturing
- Saver Automotive Products(Goodyear)
- Tridon Australia
- Winplus North America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dpvpk/north_america?w=4