REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Floor Kids – Floor Kids is a unique breakdance game featuring dance battles, freestyle gameplay and funky beats. Discover original hand-drawn animation by JonJon, a fresh soundtrack by Kid Koala and innovative controls that allow you the freedom to play the way you like. Lead your crew of B-boys and B-girls through the city, unlock new characters and locations, battle against your friends, and discover new combos as you rock to the beat and find your style.
- The End Is Nigh – The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer in which the player takes control over Ash, one of few “things” that have survived the “end of the world.” Follow Ash as he flops his way through a future of pain and suffering. Feel his stress levels rise as you throw him into an endless swarm of decaying, mutant animal-like creatures, and help aid his final epic quest … to simply make a friend. The End Is Nigh will be available Dec. 12.
- WWE 2K18 – The most realistic WWE video game experience just became more intense with the addition of eight-man matches, a new grapple carry system, new weight detection, thousands of new animations and a massive backstage area. A new rendering engine also gives WWE 2K18 a visual overhaul and will bring the drama of WWE to life like never before.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Nintendo eShop Cyber Deals – Last Chance – Treat yourself this holiday season with big savings on select digital games. Act fast, though, as the sale only runs until Dec. 11 at 8:59 a.m. PT.
My Nintendo Activities:
Happy Holidays, Animal Crossing Fans! – Did you already
download the Animal
Crossing: Pocket Camp game on your smart device? You can build
your own dream campsite and invite adorable animal friends to hang
out! You can also visit your friends’ campsites, craft your own
furniture and lots more fun things. Now is the perfect time to join in
the fun, as a limited-time holiday event just started. Unlock seasonal
outfits and collect in-game candy canes to craft cute holiday-themed
items. To help everyone get into the holiday spirit, we’re giving away
a Santa hat for your campsite manager. Be sure to check your in-game
By the way, did you know that linking your Nintendo Account to the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game can help save your in-game progress? Sign up today and keep your camp data!
My Nintendo is also offering some adorable Animal Crossing Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu themes this month. You can redeem your My Nintendo points and get these:
- Animal Crossing – Winter Frolics theme – Available Dec. 8
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Jingle’s Toy Day theme – Available Dec. 8
- Animal Crossing: Isabelle theme
- 20 percent discount on Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Available Dec. 8
- 40 percent discount on Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer – Available Dec. 8
You can also redeem your Gold Points to get online access to the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Prima Official Game Guide.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
New themes this week include:
- Pokémon: Winter Hide-and-Seek
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO TOP HUNTER RODDY & CATHY (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACORN Tactics (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Dimension Drive (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Embers of Mirrim (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- GUNBIRD for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Human: Fall Flat (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- LOST SPHEAR – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Party Planet (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Dec. 12
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Plague Road (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Plantera Deluxe (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Red Game Without a Great Name (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Riptide GP: Renegade (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Slain: Back From Hell (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Tennis in the Face (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Dec. 8
- Teslagrad (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Sexy Brutale (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- TouchBattleTankSP (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Vostok Inc. (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Yōdanji (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Robonauts – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- 80’S OVERDRIVE (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Christmas Night Archery (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Japanese Rail Sim 3D Travel of Steam (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- RTO (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.