The Global Car Dumpers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period
The requirement for car dumpers is anticipated to support a recurring recover in the construction industries, and continuous reinforcement of infrastructure development in developing nations. The construction industry across the globe had a minor recovery during the second half of 2016. However, declining imports of metal and coal products by China is a restraining factor for the market growth.
By end user, coal sector segment is projected to grow at higher CAGR during the forecast period attributed to growing urbanization in several developing countries. North America is expected to grow at a significant rate due to growing number of manufacturing industries which in turn raise the demand for car dumpers and other bulk material handling equipments in this region.
Some of the key players in this market include Mets-Corporation, Elecon Engineering Company, Frigate Teknologies Pvt. Ltd., TRF Limited, FLSmidth & Co., Heyl & Patterson Inc., ThyssenKrupp AG, Flexicon Corporation and SCHADE Lagertechnik GmbH.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
End Users Covered:
- Iron Ore Sector
- Coal Sector
- Water Conservancy Industry
- Non-metallic mineral sector
- Other End Users
- Double Bridge Car Dumpers
- Single Bridge Car Dumpers
- Other Products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bbk8k/car_dumpers