WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Virtual, Inc. (http://www.virtualmgmt.com), the leading technology-focused association management company, has significantly strengthened its Client Services Group, adding seven new employees and promoting six individuals as its association management business continues to grow.
Alysia Johnson, with Virtual since 2014, now heads the group as senior vice president, Client Services; previously she had served as vice president, Client Services. In this role, Alysia works directly with clients to develop strategy, operational plans, and budget programs, as she has over 18 years of experience leading international technology consortia and trade associations.
In addition to Alysia, Julia Allenby has joined the team as the new director of Client Services, bringing a decade of association management experience in the technology and food and wine industries. The new role aligns with Virtual’s focus on its association-based clientele and comes as the company continues to expand in scope and services.
“Virtual continues its tradition of investing back into our business as our clients grow as evident by our new hires and well-deserved promotions. Alysia Johnson’s dedication and commitment to providing the highest level of client care, coupled with her exemplary leadership skills have helped our clients consistently achieve their strategic association goals,” said Andy Freed, president and CEO, Virtual. “We are proud to welcome Julia Allenby and all our new hires to the Virtual Client Services team as they each bring experience and expertise to benefit our clients, strengthening our long-standing commitment to our client base.”
Before joining Virtual, Julia held the role of executive director at Association Management Solutions, LLC, where she managed client associations, provided startup direction, board support, event planning and execution, and staff supervision. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Loyola Marymount University; her Master of Business Administration from Saint Mary’s College; and her Culinary Arts degree from the California Culinary Academy.
In addition to a new director, in the past six months, Virtual has hired the following six new members to support the Client Services team in order to ensure client satisfaction and appropriate coverage:
- Michelle Janata, senior program manager, will provide organizational efficiency, oversight and development of client-facing membership processes. She comes from a previous 14-year operations manager position at Open Mobile Alliance, one of Virtual’s newest clients.
- Alex D’Angelo, program manager for Virtual client PCI SSC, will manage the payment application and quality assurance program. Alex has experience ranging from web service to sales to marketing to customer service.
- Todd Gauntt, program specialist for PCI SSC, will handle assessor training programs. He has held certification and operations positions, including at the Boston Public Health Commission.
- Ben Buse, program associate, recently graduated from Boston College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and an economics minor. Previously, he was an intern at Virtual.
- Emma Richardson, program associate, recently graduated from Endicott College with her Bachelor of Arts degree in entrepreneurial studies, and a minor in math. Emma was previously an intern at Virtual.
- Samantha Silva Rocha, program associate for PCI SSC, is a recent graduate of Northeastern University where she earned her Bachelor of Science in management.
In addition, Virtual’s newly promoted Client Services team members will continue to provide service excellence to the company’s clientele:
- Senior Program Manager, Secretariat, Aimee Cary
- Senior Program Manager, Patti Morin
- Program Manager, Lynsey Chaplik
- Program Coordinator, Alicia Pascal
- Program Coordinator, Lauren Tocco
Additional information about the services that Virtual provides to its clients is available at www.virtualmgmt.com.
About Virtual, Inc.
Founded in 1999, Virtual is the leading technology-focused association management company, combining advanced systems, industry best practices and innovation to give smaller and mid-sized associations world-class business operations. We work with technology industry trade associations, standard-setting organizations, industry alliances, professional societies, consortia, and forums, providing the full gamut of operational services from strategic counsel to back-office operations.
Virtual was named to The Boston Globe's "Top Places to Work" list, and the firm has been named three times to Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Virtual is accredited by the AMC Institute, the global trade group that represents the association management industry. For more information about Virtual, Inc., visit www.virtualmgmt.com, or call +1 781-246-0500.