DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Breakthrough Delivery Technologies for Flavors and Fragrances" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This research includes a holistic analysis of the different processes used, which includes their technical capabilities, limitation factors affecting their adoption, and key stakeholders involved in technology adoption.
Insights are provided on the road ahead for technology developers in this space. The encapsulation processes considered are segmented on the basis of the methods used, namely, physical, physio-chemical, and chemical processes. Only processes used for encapsulating flavor and fragrance compounds have been considered within the scope of this research.
In brief, this research service provides:
- A brief snapshot of encapsulation delivery technologies, highlighting the advantageous properties provided.
- The application landscape for flavor and fragrance encapsulation technologies, and their market segmentation.
- An overview of key drivers and challenges that impact the widespread adoption of the technology.
- The technology capability of various existing and emerging encapsulation technologies.
- Mapping of different core and carrier materials to encapsulation technology used for various end-use applications.
- Key stakeholder developments across the globe and their significance to the encapsulation industry.
- Analysis of research and development (R&D) scenario, funding initiatives and collaboration initiatives across North America (NA), Europe, and Asia-pacific (APAC).
- Patent analysis and trends observed among granted patents.
- Insights into the road ahead for encapsulation technologies and materials used.
- Growth opportunities present and critical strategies to be implemented by companies to succeed in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Overview
3. Types of Encapsulation Technologies
4. Innovation Ecosystem
5. Patent Analysis
6. Encapsulation Technologies - The Road Ahead
7. Analyst Perspective
8. Key Patents
9. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5g37d/breakthrough