LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KronosWorks -- Committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Kronos Incorporated continues to provide value-based professional services to drive measurable business results. Named a finalist in the 2017 Technology Services Industry Association’s (TSIA) Star award for innovation in enabling customer outcomes within the professional services category, Kronos’ industry-leading Paragon solution expedites implementations by 30 percent.
Globally consistent and locally relevant workforce management
Globalization continues to be a driving force in today’s business environment, and organizations that expand globally must consider how they will cohesively manage a workforce spanning cultures, countries, and regions. Over the last fiscal year, Kronos implemented thousands of applications around the world, investing heavily in cloud and mobility. Used in more than 50 countries, Paragon helps global organizations comply with hundreds of complex and unique global labor laws and regulations including:
- The Fair Work Act in Australia;
- Timecard Attestation Laws in Chile;
- The Working Hours Systems in China;
- The Factories Act in India; and
- The Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
Implement for outcomes
Kronos solutions are delivering measurable outcomes in critical areas that impact business and organizational successes, including:
- Increased employee engagement by accessing labor data from self-service solutions and enforcing policies consistently that promote fairness and accountability.
- Better compliance and governance by maintaining compliance with global and regional labor laws and regulations; preventing fatigue and burnout; and processing payroll accurately.
- Improved workforce productivity by responding in real-time to staffing issues and adopting a data-driven approach to decision making.
The Kronos professional services team is also driven by its commitment
to provide customers what they need for their unique industry needs.
- For healthcare customers, Kronos enables accurate matching of staff to patient workload for more equitable practices, which helps reduce fatigue and increase employee engagement and patient satisfaction.
- Kronos helps government and education customers reduce leave liability; curb teacher absenteeism; and track labor accurately for grant funded projects – all leading to improved citizen and student outcomes.
- Kronos’ advanced mobile and talent management functionality for the hourly plant workforce boosts employee morale in the manufacturing industry.
- In retail and hospitality, increased retention and reduced turnover are directly tied to business outcomes. By improving coverage efficiency with Kronos mobile shift-swapping and other advanced functionality, these organizations can help improve employee engagement and customer service levels.
Leverage personas to embrace the solution
Kronos’ leadership in professional services also reflects its commitment to invest in its own people. The Kronos professional services team boasts individuals with deep knowledge in specific industries and academic and professional degrees in specialized areas. By hiring and retaining a high quality, knowledgeable workforce, Kronos is committed to offering customers implementation and methodology experts who share their professional backgrounds. This way, customers are guaranteed to receive the experience they expect.
Charles Gaskamp, project sponsor and manager, Blue Bell Creameries
“The Kronos implementation team is easy to work with and stays on top of everything. There has not been one hiccup through the entire project. Kronos team members know their products very well and they understand our business and how we operate as well. This is the reason the implementation has gone so smoothly. Kronos has done an excellent job.”
Daniel Araujo, project sponsor and manager, Los Fresnos CISD
“Kronos was one of the smoothest projects I have ever worked on. It was a very big project and went remarkably well. There were no problems with the upgrade, during testing or with the implementation. We evaluated other systems before this upgrade and felt Kronos was the best for our needs and we were right. Kronos software is very low maintenance and we have to do very little to keep the system running. Kronos team members are the experts in our industry and they exceeded all our expectations. The team was willing to go above and beyond and explore ideas that were even out of scope.”
Kristina Lengyel, vice president, global professional services,
“The focus of Kronos professional services is to not just implement a technology but to help customers derive value from it. We believe in transforming customers’ businesses and organizations for success, no matter where they are located or which industries they’re in. This is why we work consistently to reinvent our methodology to meet customer needs and help them achieve business outcomes. We have worked on iterative sprints to calibrate and refine our solution; prepared the team effectively for testing, validation, and change; and incorporated the desired outcomes into the solution itself.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- Follow the buzz about the Workforce Dimensions product with #KronosWFD across all social media channels.
- Throughout the event, KronosWorks attendees will come together to donate life-saving hygiene kits to disaster relief efforts through Clean the World, a not-for-profit that recycles discarded soap from hotels and distributes it worldwide to prevent illness and disease.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.