NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NewsCred, the global leader in enterprise content marketing, today announced the results of a study conducted by Forrester Consulting that analyzed the company’s Total Economic Impact (TEI) on an enterprise multinational management consulting firm. The customer invested in NewsCred’s technology platform, professional services, and content offerings to improve its content marketing strategy, streamline the execution of its content marketing program, and increase the efficiency of producing content that resonates with its target audience. Customer interviews and subsequent financial analysis revealed that, with NewsCred, the customer derived over $1.5 million of benefits from improved operational efficiency that led to an ROI of 201 percent over three years. The company was also able to utilize its content marketing efforts to grow its social media community over 3,150 percent. To download the full commissioned study, The Total Economic Impact™ of NewsCred, please visit: https://info.newscred.com/forrester_total_economic_impact_report.html
Using NewsCred, the organization experienced many strategic and financial benefits, including:
- Return on investment of 201 percent over three years, with a payback period of 4.3 months.
- Improved productivity of the content marketing team by using NewsCred’s content marketing platform resulting in $564,300 in total savings over three years.
- Increased efficiency of the editorial process managed by NewsCred experts totaling $505,400 of value over three years.
- Eliminated opportunity costs of $494,775 over three years by freeing up internal subject matter experts to focus on billable work rather than content creation, while publishing nearly 15 articles per day versus three prior to partnering with NewsCred.
- Increased the customer’s social media community by 3,150 percent, pageviews by 53 percent, and unique visitors by 51 percent, while reducing the cost to achieve these results by more than 60 percent.
“As content marketing matures, it has become vital for marketing CMOs to deliver ROI by improving the operational efficiency of their programs and teams,” said Shafqat Islam, CEO and Co-Founder, NewsCred. “The results of the Forrester TEI study reinforce the impact of NewsCred’s holistic solution of technology, content and expert services on enterprises’ business results in this era of performance content marketing.”
The TEI study on NewsCred’s enterprise content marketing solution evaluated the benefits, costs, and risks associated with the investment decision. The customer interviewed for this study operates in over 40 countries and earned nearly $15 billion in revenue in 2016. For other enterprise organizations evaluating solutions that include expert services, a content marketing platform, and content offerings to reach their content marketing goals, this study provides a framework to understand NewsCred’s potential business impact, including the financial benefit that may be realized from using NewsCred.
To learn more about NewsCred please visit: https://www.newscred.com/contact/
NewsCred, the global leader in enterprise content marketing, empowers the world’s most ambitious brands with powerful technology, the largest and most diverse content offerings and proven, unrivaled expertise. Through its complete solution, NewsCred offers a repeatable methodology that guarantees ROI for the world’s leading CMOs and marketing leaders from companies including Barclays, Fidelity, HPE, USAA, and more.
Founded in 2008, NewsCred serves hundreds of customers in over 70 countries from seven global offices. Learn more at NewsCred.com, join our community at NewsCred Insights and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.