AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WP Engine today announced its WordPress Digital Experience Platform, the industry’s leading solution to build, deliver and optimize digital experiences using WordPress, the most popular content management system for professional and personal websites which powers 28 percent of the web. The WP Engine Digital Experience Platform provides the agility, performance, intelligence and integrations that customers need to drive their online business forward faster.
With more than two billion page views across 500,000+ digital experiences every day and 70,000+ global customers, the WP Engine Digital Experience Platform offers a comprehensive suite of software, infrastructure, analytics, security and support solutions. These solutions enable a global ecosystem of developers, marketers and agencies to innovate and go-to-market faster, improve the performance of their brand’s online presence, deliver actionable insights to improve the ROI of their sites and applications, and enable integrations with the best-in-category technologies.
WP Engine leads the WordPress Web Content Management (WCM) industry with the most customers within the top 100,00 most trafficked sites, as ranked by Alexa*. Every day, five percent of the web visits a WP Engine powered experience, uniquely positioning the company to deliver on the promise of its WordPress Digital Experience Platform and empower businesses of all sizes to win online, protect their brand, and grow their business.
“We sit at the intersection of innovation and service, which means we understand the evolving needs of the connected consumer and the need for rich, engaging digital experiences,” said Heather Brunner, Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer of WP Engine. “These global interactions at scale represent an opportunity for brands to tell their story across any digital touchpoint with the creative agility to do it well, the intelligence to know how and why their customers are engaging with them, and consistently deliver real economic impact.”
“Moving to WordPress has given us the flexibility to install plugins that directly solve a lot of the problems our team has faced in front-end development. The platform is one of the most popular CMS in the market for good reason,” said Arya Ahmadi, Managing Editor of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks’ Mavs.com. “Now we have the ability to serve our content securely, increase page rankings and display our video content directly through social platforms like Twitter cards, Google AMP and Facebook instant articles. Pixel Jar and WP Engine are two companies we’re lucky to call our partners. We’re proud of our Mavs.com and wouldn’t be where we are today without the true heroes behind the scenes!”
“One of the first things we tell our clients is that using WordPress doesn’t constrain the design opportunities, it enhances them. We often have a short window to get client campaigns together, so it’s nice that WordPress speeds up the task, integrates with many other third-party tools and doesn’t compromise what’s possible creatively,” said Isabel Kantor, Senior Technology Director at R/GA. “WP Engine’s platform takes the guesswork out of WordPress allowing us to focus on building both innovative technology solutions and brand stories that engage and captivate consumers.”
Some of the biggest concerns for digital marketers and developers are knowing that the business sites they create are agile, intelligent, secure and that support is available 24/7 from the largest customer experience team of experts in WordPress today. WP Engine has strategic relationships with trusted brands like Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to deliver the agility, performance, intelligence and integrations at scale with cloud coverage around the globe that enables enterprise-grade performance for customers of all sizes.
Key Pillars of The WP Engine WordPress Digital Experience Platform:
- Creative Agility: Increases speed-to-market with developer tools and a flexible environment by combining the customer’s vision with WP Engine’s WordPress Digital Experience Platform. With WP Engine, brands can build remarkable web experiences quickly and easily with the flexibility of the WordPress open source platform as well as access to hundreds of thousands of WordPress developers located around the world.
- Enterprise Performance: Delivers digital experiences with speed, scale, security and high-availability. More than 70,000+ customers trust WP Engine to power 500,000+ digital experiences at the speed and scale needed to meet the needs of today’s empowered consumer. The company also features proactive security, blocking over 3.6 billion malicious attacks each month.
- Actionable Intelligence: Provides insights to improve the digital experience and make a business impact. WP Engine recently launched the third of its Performance Intelligence suite of products, Application Performance. Application Performance provides code-level visibility to help teams troubleshoot faster, optimize their WordPress experiences and increase development agility. Application Performance builds out the suite of products including Content Performance and Page Performance. Content Performance empowers marketers to unlock Google Analytics insights directly in the WordPress admin dashboard to strengthen their content strategy with relevant data, maintain a content production workflow and engage their audiences and drive ROI with custom content. Page Performance provides real-time front-end site performance data and expert recommendations to make it faster.
- Ecosystem Integration: Extends the digital and marketing hub with open integrations using best-of-breed solutions. WP Engine combines its proprietary technology and expert service with integrated partner technology to extend innovation. The WP Engine Technology Partner Ecosystem includes industry leading infrastructure providers such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform, unlimited free SSL certificates with Let’s Encrypt, eCommerce partnerships, analytics services from companies like New Relic and Google and more.
- Multi-year Award-Winning Customer Support & Service: WP Engine customers have peace of mind knowing that the industry’s largest customer support organization is available 24/7/365 to ensure success. The company’s WordPress experts recently surpassed one million live chats since launching in 2013, with a world-class relationship net promoter score (NPS) of 72. WP Engine also continues to receive recognition for its customer support, winning three awards in the last two years from the world’s premier business award, the “Stevies,” for Customer Service.
About WP Engine
WP Engine is the world’s leading WordPress digital experience platform that gives enterprises and agencies the agility, performance, intelligence, and integrations they need to drive their business forward faster. WP Engine’s combination of tech innovation and an award-winning team of WordPress experts are trusted by over 70,000 companies across 130 countries to provide counsel and support, helping brands create world-class digital experiences. Founded in 2010, WP Engine is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and has offices in San Francisco, California; San Antonio, Texas; London, England; Limerick, Ireland; and Brisbane, Australia.
*Based on WP Engine research identifying the Web Content Management systems’ digital fingerprints for the most visited 100,000 sites as identified by Alexa. The fingerprints can sometimes be found inside the HTML and in other cases they are located in the HTTP headers. The methodology works even if the site is behind a proxy like Akamai, CloudFlare, or Fastly.