Monday, October 16, 2017 - Wednesday, October 18,
WHAT: Swell by Ripple: The Future Is Here
Swell, hosted by Ripple, is attracting leaders from banking and blockchain who are committed to changing the way the world moves money today. The program brings together a roster of payments experts and industry luminaries to discuss trends, success stories of blockchain implementations and real-world blockchain use cases to meet changing customer demands for global payments.
- Dr. Ben Bernanke, Chairman, The Federal Reserve System (2006-2014) to be interviewed by Gene Sperling, National Economic Council Director and National Economic Advisor under Presidents Clinton and Obama (1996-2001, 2011-2014)
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Inventor of the World Wide Web
Confirmed Speakers (full agenda to follow):
- Brad Garlinghouse, CEO, Ripple
- Stefan Thomas, CTO, Ripple
- Dilip Rao, Managing Director of APAC, Ripple
- Kristen Michaud, Managing Director, Treasury Operations, GE Capital
- Dr. Arak Sutivong, Head of Strategy, Siam Commercial Bank
- Takashi Okita, CEO, SBI Ripple Asia
- Nobuo Ando, Representative Director, SBI Remit Co., Ltd.
- Ed Metzger, Head of Innovation, Banco Santander
- Amit Sethi, President and CIO, Axis Bank
- Rahul Pai, COO, UAE Exchange
- Dharmesh Desai, Group EVP, Yes Bank
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, The Hyperledger Project
- Marwan Forzley, CEO and Co-Founder, Veem
WHEN: Monday, October 16, 2017 - Wednesday, October 18, 2017
WHERE: Airship37, 37 Parliament St, Toronto, ON M5A 2Y2, Canada
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining RippleNet, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 90 customers around the world.