LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today introduced an enhanced integration with longtime global cloud partner SAP SuccessFactors that will help further simplify complex and challenging global human capital management (HCM) requirements for multinational organizations.
- The enhanced integration, which is API-based, provides several integration options for importing demographic data from SAP® SuccessFactors® solutions to the Kronos Workforce Central suite. To date, businesses have relied on file-based integration to transfer data between the two applications. With the enhanced integration, organizations that deploy both SAP SuccessFactors solutions and Kronos Workforce Central can share employee information between applications, in near real-time, based on trigger events such as new hire, reassignment or other employee updates.
- Working together, the software provides an end-to-end global HCM solution that offers a singular, synchronized global view into human resources, workforce management and payroll data.
- Employee information flows from SAP SuccessFactors’ Employee Central to the Workforce Central suite, then to SAP SuccessFactors’ Employee Central Payroll, supporting constant and complete access to accurate employee data.
- In addition to continual back-end data exchange, all functionality, features and content from Workforce Central can be accessed from within the interface to the SAP SuccessFactors solutions, providing a simplified user experience that harnesses the full power of Workforce Central.
- With the enhanced integration of Kronos Workforce Central and SAP SuccessFactors solutions, employee information can be entered into the HCM system just once – from anywhere in the world – and be available globally within minutes. This approach helps companies eliminate the disparate systems often in use for HR, talent management, workforce management and payroll that vary by country, region, division and even office location, as well as duplicate data entry and redundant employee records.
- Kronos and SAP SuccessFactors have worked together since 2013 and continue to collaborate on opportunities to benefit their sizeable mutual customer base.
Charlie DeWitt, vice president, business development, Kronos
“Global organizations deploying both Kronos and SAP SuccessFactors solutions now have even faster, near real-time access to critical business information shared in both solutions. With such a tight integration, organizations will experience a truly end-to-end HCM platform in the cloud for their entire global workforce, regardless of employee location. This will make it even easier to aggregate, analyze and act on the information needed to align the needs of their global workforce with the needs of the business.”
Mollie Lombiardi, co-founder and CEO, Aptitude Research Partners
“Organizations continue to seek out opportunities to consolidate systems, eliminate redundancies, mitigate compliance risk and improve efficiencies across global operations – while still getting best in class capabilities. This trend has created significant market opportunity for providers willing to work together to build a true integration with a unified system and experience. Kronos and SAP SuccessFactors are bringing their strengths together to deliver that kind of experience for their mutual customers.”
- See how Kronos delivers value to organizations worldwide through the Kronos Partner Program.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
SAP, SuccessFactors and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.