DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--eClinicalWorks National Conference--eClinicalWorks®, a leader in healthcare IT solutions, today is reporting its strongest sales quarter of 2017, with $130 million in revenue and with more than 3,750 providers adding the eClinicalWorks comprehensive EHR/RCM solution — contracting with small, midsized, and large enterprise clients, including FQHCs, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and ACOs.
- Third-quarter 2017 revenue of $130 million;
- More than 3,750 providers added, including contracts with small, midsized, and large enterprise clients, including FQHCs, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and ACOs;
- More than 80% of physicians who selected eClinicalWorks in Q3 switched to eClinicalWorks from other EHRs, including GE Centricity, Allscripts, NextGen, athenahealth, and Practice Fusion; and,
- eClinicalWorks is now the second most widely used EHR in the country.
In front of a sold-out crowd of 4,500 on-site attendees at the 2017 National Conference and another 4,500 employees watching online, eClinicalWorks is unveiling four key announcements today:
- V11, the latest version of our core EHR/PM solution, is set to further transform healthcare, delivering cutting-edge technology while continuing to reimagine the EHR. V11, which will be available on December 15, 2017, includes hundreds of enhancements to help providers improve their workflows.
- eClinicalWorks Virtual Assistant (EVA) is taking usability to a whole new level by changing the conversation around how it assists end-users. Available with V11, EVA, enables users to improve practice efficiency by interacting with eClinicalWorks’ technology in a conversational manner. Cloud based, and in keeping with the ever more connected nature of healthcare IT, EVA will connect users to the broader ecosystem of healthcare delivery.
- healow Virtual Room (VR) is reimagining and revolutionizing telemedicine by broadening the scope of services at the doctor's office. healow VR expands the reach of both patients and providers. Integrated directly into the EHR, healow VR allows patients visiting an on-site clinic — whether their primary care physician or a specialist — to conference with other providers anywhere in the world, thus bringing a truly global perspective to traditional medical networks and systems.
- eClinicalWorks Open Interoperability, with self-activation for CommonWell Health Alliance® and Carequality Interoperability Framework, will help eClinicalWorks users connect to hospitals and health systems more efficiently than ever before. Additionally, eClinicalWorks announces FHIR cloud service for developers to create patient facing apps – available in December 2017.
“Each year, we unveil major announcements at our National Conference,” said Girish Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks. “This year, we are proud to report our strongest sales quarter for 2017, fueled by the ongoing strength and quality of the eClinicalWorks cloud-centric, fully integrated EHR/PM, along with our Patient Engagement and Population Health products. Today’s four major announcements will further improve healthcare delivery by enhancing communication and improving Patient Engagement. At eClinicalWorks, we are well positioned for the future as we remain focused on development and provide our clients with the most innovative tools currently available on the market.”
More information on the conference can be found at https://specialevents.eclinicalworks.com/event/2017-National/home/
eClinicalWorks® is a privately held leader in healthcare IT solutions. With more than 130,000 physicians and nurse practitioners using its solutions, customers include ACOs, physician practices, hospitals, community health centers, departments of health, and convenient care clinics. During the past eight years, 17 eClinicalWorks customers have received the prestigious HIMSS Davies Award, honoring excellence in Electronic Health Record implementation. The company is second largest in the country for e-prescribing. Based in Westborough, Mass., eClinicalWorks has additional offices in Austin, New York City, Chicago, California, Georgia, London, India, and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.eclinicalworks.com, Facebook, Twitter or call 866-888-6929.
eClinicalWorks is a trademark of eClinicalWorks, LLC. All other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.