RICHARDSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-annual contract market*, today announced the evolution to its award-winning ZMAX smartphone series with the ZTE Blade Z Max. This value-packed smartphone is equipped with a 6-inch Full HD screen, dual-rear cameras, expandable memory and a super large 4,080mAh battery. Available for pre-order online today at https://www.metropcs.com/BladeZMaxComingSoon.html, the Blade Z Max will be available in select MetroPCS stores starting August 28 for only $129 MSRP.
“The Blade smartphone series showcases the ability of ZTE to bring affordable premium devices to the masses and we are excited to bring this line to MetroPCS for the first time through the ZTE Blade Z Max,” said Lixin Cheng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices. “The Blade Z Max brings top-of-the-line features and specs to consumers at a price point that provides unmatched value.”
Coming in at under $130 MSRP, the ZTE Blade Z Max provides users with functionality and value with:
- Amazing Photos: Equipped with a 16MP and secondary 2MP rear-facing camera gives the phone incredible image options that allow you to choose from the bokeh, monochrome and portrait effects. An 8MP front-facing camera allows for even better selfies.
- A Maximized Viewing Experience: Watch your favorite shows and movies come to life with a 6-inch Full HD LCD display with scratch-resistant glass. Your entertainment never looked so good.
- A Super Large, Long-Lasting Battery: With a powerful 4,080mAh battery that puts any of its competitors in the dust, you can talk for up to 31 hours straight or keep it on standby for 22 days. And with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 capabilities you can charge quickly to keep talking, texting or streaming for long periods even while on the go.
- An Intuitive Rear Fingerprint Sensor: Security has met its match with the ZTE Blade Z Max’s rear fingerprint sensor that’s quick and responsive. Also, save up to five fingerprints to access your favorite applications at a simple touch.
- Performance That Lasts and Memory That Expands: The ZTE Blade Z Max is equipped with a 1.4GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Mobile Platform that is designed to keep up with you throughout the day. Plus, with up to 32GB of internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card, you can store all your favorite photos, videos, music and more.
For full list of phone specifications and features, visit https://www.metropcs.com/BladeZMaxComingSoon.html.
*Strategy Analytics, Q1
About ZTE USA
ZTE USA (www.zteusa.com), headquartered in Richardson, Texas, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems, and enterprise solutions. Operating since 1998, ZTE USA is dedicated to making cost-efficient, quality communication technology accessible to all. ZTE is ranked by independent industry analysts as the fourth-largest supplier of mobile devices in the U.S. overall, and second-largest supplier of prepaid devices.
Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated,
registered in the United States and other countries.
Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.