REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
3: Driven to Win – Start your engines and gear up for
the ultimate racing experience in Cars 3: Driven to Win,
inspired by Disney Pixar’s upcoming film Cars 3. Train and
advance your abilities in six game modes and challenge your family
and friends in the Battle Race to become the Ultimate Champion. Cars
3: Driven to Win will be available on June 13.
(Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.)
- Cars 3: Driven to Win – Start your engines and gear up for the ultimate racing experience in Cars 3: Driven to Win, inspired by Disney Pixar’s upcoming film Cars 3. Train and advance your abilities in six game modes and challenge your family and friends in the Battle Race to become the Ultimate Champion. Cars 3: Driven to Win will be available on June 13.
Virtual Console on Wii U
- Alien Crush – Alien Crush is a pinball game that features realistic pinball action and superb “biomechanical” graphics. Complete with a function to nudge the machine, this TurboGrafx-16 game feels like you’re playing on a real pinball machine! Extra balls and bonus points are your keys to getting high scores.
- Neutopia II – Experience improved graphics and controls in this exciting TurboGrafx-16 sequel to the original action RPG. Once again you’ll need to rely on your magic compass and the information you’ve gathered to find entrances to labyrinths and defeat the bosses in them. Make your way through the field to search for and find hidden information and items, or move blocks and destroy walls to uncover secret rooms.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
June My Nintendo Rewards: Big Hits and Great Deals! – Celebrate
summer with a season of great games! Redeem your My Nintendo points
for a batch of new rewards, like official Prima Games eGuides and
discounts on some iconic Nintendo franchises:
- Nintendo Select titles:
- Prima Games eGuides:
- Mario Games:
*The content cannot be played without the Mario Kart 8 game for the Wii U console.
- Sports/Arcade Games
To learn more about these and other great My Nintendo rewards, head over to https://my.nintendo.com/.
- Fire Emblem Heroes – Tempest Trials – Running until June 21 at 11:59 p.m. PT, this special event introduces a series of maps you must fight your way through from beginning to end. Gather your strongest allies and challenge your way to the final map! If all of the allies on your team are defeated, you can immediately make a new team and try the map again. However, defeated allies cannot be used again until the final map is cleared, or until all your teams are defeated and you attempt a new trial. During this time, there will also be quests related to Tempest Trials. Also, to celebrate this new event, a new Xenologue Map has been added. Available on App Store and Google Play, this mobile application is free-to-start and offers some optional in-app purchases. For more information, visit https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/topics/index.html?id=detail-20170607.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
New themes this week include:
- Disney Tsum Tsum Princesses Edition
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Anime Workshop (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Cars 3: Driven to Win (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available June 13
- Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot HD + demo (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.