DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Philippines Cloud Computing Services Market, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
Disaster recovery and backup continue to drive the rapid uptake of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud solutions in the Philippines The complete migration of contact center infrastructure to the cloud is also expected to take place in the next 3-5 years.
Enterprises will be adopting a hybrid form of deployment, deploying on-premise core routing applications, but adopting other value-added applications such as recording, reporting, and analysis through the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
- Globe Telecom
- IP Converge Data Services, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
3. Forecasts and Trends
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Service Type
- Revenue Forecast by Service Type
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
4. Demand Analysis
- Demand Analysis-Vertical
- Demand Analysis-Horizontal
5. Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
- Market Participant Profile-ePLDT
- Market Participant Profile-Globe Telecom
- Market Participant Profile-IP Converge Data Services, Inc.
6. Emerging Trends
- Emerging Trends
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology
- Market Engineering Measurements
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29bgzn/the_philippines