DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Automated Retail Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
The use of control systems in equipments of a retail store to atomize the functions of retail store is referred to automation in retail. Various technologies such as automatic vending machines, POS (point of sales), automated retail kiosks and many more are being used presently. The benefits of using automated equipment in the retail stores enlist efficient store management, inventory control and its enhanced customer relationship. The goal of this report is to determine the current and future trend in the market, which can help the organizations to opt for this technology. The study covers an in-depth analysis of market potential of all key industrial applications.
The market focus has shifted from the manufacturers to the customers over past few years. The need for customer satisfaction is rapidly rising. This change in business trends is one of the major driving forces of the automated retail market. Secondly, automation in retail helps the vendors for easy management. The cost of the equipment is the only and major limiting factor of the automated retail market. High tech kiosks with touch screen systems are the most recent innovations that are gaining popularity presently. Here lies opportunity for touch screen automated products and devices, which have the capability of ruling the automated retail market.
- Global Automated Retail Market Analysis by Product
- Global Automated Retail Market Analysis by Technology
- Global Automated Retail Market Analysis by Geography
- Segmentation on the basis of product, technology and geography gives integrated overview of the market and can help the upcoming firms to increase their profitability
- The successful strategy adopted by the market leaders can be followed to formulate efficient strategies
- Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the period 2014-2020
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3frnx/world_automated