FREMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RackWare, Inc., the leader in enabling comprehensive cloud computing management for the enterprise, today unveiled the latest enhancements to its flagship offering, RackWare Management Module (RMM). RMM 5.4 is the latest version of powerful software from RackWare that enables enterprises to easily and cost-effectively leverage private, public, or hybrid cloud environments without having to change applications or operating systems.
RackWare’s RMM platform delivers an enterprise disaster recovery solution that provides failover at a fraction of the cost of a fully replicated data center without installing, configuring, or maintaining a complicated, independent infrastructure. RMM uses its image mobility, elasticity features, and policy engine to deliver economical DR capabilities and business continuance by extending the existing IT architecture.
New features and functionality in RackWare’s RMM 5.4 include:
- Expanded capabilities for auto provisioning, cluster provisioning, and auto-park
- UX improvements, including a new replication dashboard and export features
- Enhancements to RMM’s capture, assign and sync functionality adding intelligence and robustness to handle dynamic changes between source and target for complex deployments
- New storage and capacity management functions
- Security and role based management with RBAC support and LDAP mapping
- Cloud Management enhancements, such as a self-service portal and asset usage monitoring, for DevOps
- Support for Tivoli monitoring and SQL Always on
“RackWare RMM can handle and protect large and complex cloud environments, ensuring business continuity across an organization,” stated Bryan Gobbett, senior vice president of engineering at RackWare, Inc. “The new features of RMM 5.4 further enhance our cloud management and cloud disaster recovery capabilities, which ensures our customers will have seamless access to their applications and data at any time, from any location.”
RackWare is a recognized leader in cloud management and cloud disaster recovery. RackWare’s RMM platform facilitates automated recovery of workloads and a Self-Service DR Wizard to enable enterprises to set up Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS).
RackWare brings intelligence and automation to the cloud, providing greater availability for enterprises, greater flexibility for enterprise IT users, and reduced costs for enterprise IT providers. Computing resources—physical, virtual, and cloud machines—can be easily and automatically scaled up or down as demand fluctuates. On average, RackWare customers realize a cost savings of 40 to 50 percent, while getting the highest performance and availability out of their cloud. RackWare was founded in 2009 and is based in Fremont, California.