TAMPA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--iProcedures, LLC has officially been awarded the prestigious 2017 Best in KLAS distinction in the 2017 Best in KLAS: Software & Services report. iProcedures was also included as the top rated vendor in the Anesthesia 2016: A Clinician Take on Anesthesia Information Management Systems report that published December 2016.
iProcedures outshined the competition, including best of breed and enterprise vendors.
KLAS interviews thousands of healthcare vendors’ customers before publishing the annual Best in KLAS report. “We are honored to be recognized as the leader and No. 1 AIMS amongst all best-of-breed and enterprise vendors, and it is especially humbling to receive such high praise from the customers,” said Raj Popuri, CEO of iProcedures.
According to the KLAS 2016 Anesthesia report, “iProcedures outperforms all other anesthesia vendors in nearly every performance and customer satisfaction measure. iProcedures ensures clinician success in anesthesia by always improving upon their technology and creating a support environment that fosters customer trust. Clinicians report that they have the ability to easily create customized and intuitive workflows that are centered around their needs.”2
Based on customer feedback, iProcedures dominates nearly all categories as a best of breed vendor including overall performance for: technology, service and support, investment in success of customers, ability to map to desired workflow3, and overall satisfaction.4
Below is a sample of Customer feedback as recorded by KLAS:5
- “I wish there were something I could tell the vendor to improve, but we really love the product and enjoy working with the iProcedures team.”
- “We are confident in iProcedures' ability to develop the product as the landscape changes.”
- “They are very responsive to any requests or any needs that we have.”
- “They listen to everyone who uses the system, and they constantly release upgrades based on the feedback they receive. There are at least a couple of upgrades every year. The progress iProcedures has made in the last few years is unbelievable, and the reason for their progress is because they listen to people so well. Some people pretend to want our opinions, but iProcedures doesn’t pretend. They take our opinions and make changes. Because of that, their company continues to get better and better.”
- “The reporting tools that are provided in iProcedures are very good. We have a lot of different reports built into the system that we can run at any time and that provide a lot of valuable information.”
Jesse Rose, Vice President of iProcedures, says, “We constantly strive to innovate and find new ways to bring value to our customers, so it is wonderful to see how they have responded to these efforts. The commitment and determination of our team drive this success and are the reason why iProcedures has experienced such significant growth in recent years.”
iProcedures is a perioperative data management company that offers a cloud-based mobile Anesthesia Information Management System (AIMS). It was designed from the ground up by practicing anesthesiologists to improve documentation, OR efficiency, patient safety, and medication management. iPro Anesthesia is a comprehensive end-to-end mobile AIMS, which produces a more complete, compliant, and legible anesthesia record. It offers a single patient record from pre-op to PACU providing anesthesia providers with all the information at their fingertips. To learn more, please visit www.iprocedures.com, or contact Jesse Rose at (813) 402-1975 or via email at Jesse.Rose@iProcedures.com.
1 Anesthesia 2016: A Clinician Take on Anesthesia Information Management Systems” December, 2016. Page 9 © 2017 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com.
2 2017 Best in KLAS: Software and Services. January, 2017. Page 3 © 2017 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com.
3 Based on limited data set
4 Anesthesia 2016: A Clinician Take on Anesthesia Information Management Systems” December, 2016. Pages 50-53 © 2017 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com.
5 Anesthesia 2016: A Clinician Take on Anesthesia Information Management Systems” December, 2016. Pages 10, 18, 23, 70-71 © 2017 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com.