DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Water Pumps Market By Type (Centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pumps), By End User (Industrial and Non Industrial), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
Global Water Pumps Market is projected to cross US$ 67 billion by 2025, on account of increasing water scarcity, and growing need to upgrade existing water pump base and replace older pumps.
Although centrifugal pumps dominate demand for water pumps across the globe, demand for positive displacement pumps is projected to grow at a robust pace, on account of their versatility of application and low maintenance. Additionally, Asia-Pacific dominated global demand for water pumps, due to growing industrialization in major developing economies.
Some of the leading players operating in global water pumps market include GRUNDFOS Holding, Flowserve, Sulzer, Xylem, Torishima Pump and Kirloskar Brothers, etc.,
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Magnetic Drive Pumps
- Emergence of Micro Disc Pump Technology
- Need for Next-Generation Industrial Automation
- Rising Demand For Energy Efficient Pumps
- Growing Metering Pumps Market
- Hydraulic Fracturing Driving Water Pumps Demand
- Growing 3D Printing Technology
- Booming Screw Pumps & Mobile Water Treatment Demand
Key Topics Covered:
1. Water Pumps: Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Water Pumps Market Outlook
5. Global Centrifugal Water Pumps Market Outlook
6. Global Positive Displacement Water Pumps Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Water Pumps Market Outlook
8. Europe Water Pumps Market Outlook
9. North America Water Pumps Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Water Pumps Market Outlook
11. South America Water Pumps Market Outlook
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Ebara Corporation
- Flowserve Corporation
- GRUNDFOS Holding A/S
- Gardner Denver, Inc.
- Henan Province Xixia Automobile Water Pump Co. Ltd.
- ITT Corporation
- IWAKI CO., LTD.
- Idex Corporation
- KSB Group
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- PROCON Products
- PSG Dover
- Pentair Ltd.
- SPX Corporation
- Shanghai Kai Quan Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Sulzer Ltd.
- Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Watson-Marlow, Inc.
- Wilo SE
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3d9tfr/global_water