DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ping Identity®, the leader in Identity Defined Security™ and a Workday (NYSE: WDAY) software partner, today announced that it has achieved Workday Certified Solution Partner status. With this certification, Ping can now provide customers with a real-time, bidirectional integration that seamlessly connects Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) with the Ping Identity Platform.
Workday HCM is a single system that enables organizations to make faster decisions, gain operational visibility, prepare for future talent shifts, and build effective teams. With Ping, customers will be able to further the benefits of Workday, including:
- A single system of record: Customers will be able to create, update and disable end-user profiles in Workday, which are then synced with the enterprise's directories.
- Automated employee onboarding: Automatically provision the full range of systems and applications for new hires, including cloud-based applications and entitlements.
- Single sign-on: Provide one-click access to Workday and all other applications from any browser or device.
- Compliance with government regulations: Create user access policies and provide visibility and auditing for on-premises and cloud applications.
- Multi-factor authentication: Provide mobile- and token-based multi-factor authentication, which adds another layer of security for all applications and sensitive business data.
“At Ping, we believe that putting identity at the center of security enables more seamless and secure access to cloud apps for global enterprises,” said Loren Russon, vice president of product management, Ping Identity. “Expanding our partnership with Workday will further customers’ ability to securely navigate across borders, drive productivity and remove IT barriers.”
For more information, visit: https://www.pingidentity.com/en/lp/sso-to-workday.html.
About Ping Identity | The Identity Defined Security Company
Ping Identity is the leader in Identity Defined Security for the borderless enterprise, allowing the right people to access the right things, securely and seamlessly. More than half of the Fortune 100, including Boeing, Cisco, Disney, GE, Kraft Foods, TIAA and Walgreens, trust Ping Identity to accelerate their move to the cloud, deliver a rich customer experience and quickly onboard partners as part of their digital transformation. Protecting over 1.3 billion identities from data centers around the globe, Ping allows employees, customers and partners the freedom to access the cloud and on-premise applications they need with an enterprise IDaaS solution that includes multi-factor authentication, single sign-on and access security. Visit www.pingidentity.com.
Ping Identity Contacts
Ping Identity Corporation
Follow Us on Twitter: @PingIdentity
Join our LinkedIn Group: Ping Identity
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: PingIdentityTV
Like Us on Facebook: PingIdentityPage