DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Masterbatch Market Analysis - By Type (Standard Color, Additive, White); By Carrier Resins (Polyethylene, Ethylene Methyl Acrylate); By Process (Extrusion); By End-User (Packaging, Building & Construction, Consumer Goods) - Forecast(2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Masterbatch are polymers mostly solids which is used to impart color or other properties like heat resistance, antibacterial, antistatic, anti-oxidation to materials mostly plastics or rubbers. Masterbatch is made from pigments, dispersants which are attached to the carrier resin by heating mixture in appropriate proportions. Increased usage of plastic products and packaged goods are the key driver for the growth of masterbatch market.
The masterbatch market has been analyzed with respect to different parameters such as demand, supply, end-users and providers of masterbatch. The report describes global masterbatch market segmented on the basis of types, end-user industries, carrier resins and application. Based on types, masterbatches is categorized into color masterbatch, additive masterbatch, filler masterbatch and others. This segment is further broken to give in-depth analysis of the report. Major application of masterbatch is in packing and consumer goods industries. On the basis of carrier resins, report is categorized into low density polyethylene (LDPE), ethylene methyl acrylate (EMA), ethylene butyl acrylate (EBA), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) and others. By process of manufacturing, the report is segmented into molding, extrusion, processing and others.
The overall market is also presented from the perspective of different geographic regions and the key countries in each region. Europe is the largest market followed by Americas in terms of revenue. Asia pacific is the fastest growing market.
Masterbatch market in 2015 was dominated by five major companies:
- PolyOne Corporation (U.S.)
- Schulman Inc. (U.S.)
- Ampacet Corporation (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Clariant International Limited
These companies also have significant presence in the masterbatch market with good brand image:
- DIC Corporation (Japan),
- Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.),
- Hubron International Ltd. (U.K.),
- Polyplast Muller GmbH (Germany),
- Cabot Corporation (U.S.),
- Tosaf Group (U.S.),
- Plastika Kritis S.A. (Greece).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Masterbatch Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Masterbatch Market Landscape
4. Masterbatch Market Forces
5. Masterbatch Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Masterbatch Market - Masterbatch By Type
7. Masterbatch Market - By Carrier Resins
8. Masterbatch Market - By Process
9. Masterbatch Market - By End-User Industry
10. Masterbatch Market - By Geography
11. Masterbatch Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24sl8z/masterbatch