ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LogicMonitor®, the SaaS-based infrastructure monitoring platform for agile and complex IT environments, exhibits their Microsoft Azure monitoring today at Microsoft Ignite. LogicMonitor’s built-in automation and scalability complements the core management toolsets of dynamic, hybrid, and fully IaaS-based infrastructures.
“LogicMonitor’s unified platform gives companies the end-to-end visibility that they need to understand how the applications running on their infrastructures are performing,” said Annie Dunham, Director of Product Management at LogicMonitor. “LogicMonitor provides that visibility, whether the infrastructure is on-premise, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid datacenter deployment.”
Dunham continued, “With LogicMonitor, users can easily scan their Azure environment to add resources individually or in bulk. Once any infrastructure device is added to the LogicMonitor instance, LogicMonitor automatically begins displaying data and alerts within minutes. IaaS makes the rapid provisioning of new resources possible and LogicMonitor makes monitoring these resources, as well as existing infrastructure, just as quick and easy.”
- Agentless, SaaS architecture with automated device discovery allows for rapid deployment and scaling with no new hardware required.
- Fully customizable dashboards offer an aerial view of the entire infrastructure.
- Lightweight data collection methods offer enterprise IT teams a powerful monitoring solution for a very low technical overhead; granular data and frequent polling without slowing down the network.
- Approximately 1,000 preconfigured LogicModules—templates that know what to monitor, which protocols to use, and what to alert on—to ensure compatibility with cloud, datacenter, and on-premise resources.
- Proprietary Time Series Database (TSDB) stores all data without aggregation.
- Alert and performance forecasting shifts monitoring from reacting to crises, to proactively managing infrastructure with actionable trends.
- Integrates with many existing alerting, automation, communication, and ticketing systems (such as Autotask, ConnectWise, HipChat, PagerDuty, ServiceNow, and Slack).
LogicMonitor is proud to demonstrate their support of Microsoft Azure and other cloud resources this week at Microsoft Ignite (Booth #2059). Contact the LogicMonitor team at email@example.com for more information.
LogicMonitor® is an automated, SaaS-based IT performance monitoring platform that provides the end-to-end visibility and actionable data needed to manage complex and agile IT environments. With LogicMonitor’s Active Discovery of devices, IT teams can deploy and monitor their infrastructures faster and more effectively. LogicMonitor enables teams to act on infrastructure performance data using its built-in and customizable dashboards, performance forecasting, and complete reporting. The built-in workflow capabilities in LogicMonitor, including alert routing and escalation management, improve IT teams’ issue response and resolution time.
Try LogicMonitor with a free 14-day trial at www.logicmonitor.com/try-it-now.