MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infer Inc., a leading provider of predictive technologies that help companies win more customers, today launched the industry’s most advanced account behavior scoring offering, which helps companies accelerate revenue generation by supercharging their account-based marketing (ABM) programs. Building on Infer’s pioneering lead behavior and account fit scoring models, the company’s new Account-Based Behavior Scoring allows marketing teams to laser-focus their campaigns on the business-to-business (B2B) deals that are most likely to close quickly.
“Our research shows that while ABM adoption has grown explosively in recent months, companies are struggling to understand which of their top accounts are in the market at any given time. CRM applications can aggregate account-level sales activity, but they do not reveal buying signals or marketing engagement in a clear, actionable way,” said Tom Scearce, senior analyst, demand generation at TOPO. “Infer’s new Account-Based Behavior Scoring uses predictive analytics to help B2B companies identify marketing-qualified accounts that both look and act like ideal buyers.”
This latest predictive innovation bolsters a company’s ABM strategies and tactics by helping to identify marketing-qualified accounts (MQAs), drive engagement with the right people at the right times, gather faster feedback on ABM programs, and measure pipeline acceleration. Infer’s Account-Based Behavior Scoring brings valuable account engagement insight right into a company’s CRM system, so that go-to-market teams can easily see which people are showing increased activity, and then pinpoint accounts that are predicted to buy a particular product within a set time period (i.e. the next three weeks). As a result, marketers can analyze the quality of their ABM campaigns in real-time and use this information to continuously test-and-invest various content, brand assets, channels and initiatives.
“The new Infer Scores give us much-needed visibility into the activities of each account in our Total Addressable Market, which lets us immediately see how effective our ABM programs are versus waiting for downstream metrics from lengthy sales cycles,” said Joe Busto, senior director of sales development at Druva. “Infer helps us understand whether we’re driving engagement with people in our target accounts, which pieces of content are fueling this engagement, and where we need to put more of our energy.”
After proven success with early customers like AppDynamics, Druva and PayScale, Infer today released Account-Based Behavior Scoring to general availability. Unique features of the product include:
- Full-funnel behavior signals – Infer is the only solution that seamlessly connects with a company's marketing automation platform (like Marketo, Pardot or Oracle Eloqua) to analyze the complete spectrum of activity signals across the buyer’s journey, including data about people’s email engagement, web behavior and user-defined events. The platform’s leads-to-account engine then accurately maps those individuals’ activity data to the appropriate accounts in Salesforce.
- Quick account insights – Next, Infer employs data science to calculate the industry’s first aggregate account behavior scores, and pushes those predictions directly into Salesforce records for easy-to-understand, actionable sales intelligence at the account level—including the amount of engaged contacts in a given account or market segment, as well as account fit and behavior scores.
- Engagement trend reports – Infer’s account behavior scores power brand new Salesforce dashboards that show which business size, line of business or industry segments are surging. With these visualizations, companies can understand whether they’re reaching their target markets with appropriate marketing messages.
“Our newest predictive models empower sales and marketing teams with previously unattainable ABM metrics that show which accounts – and specifically which contacts at each account – are expressing the highest levels of marketing engagement,” said Vik Singh, co-founder and CEO of Infer. “We deliver this unprecedented transparency by using advanced machine learning to produce crystal-clear predictions that make it even easier for any business to identify whitespace gaps in its pipeline and find high-potential target accounts that deserve more attention sooner rather than later.”
Unlike additive points-based scoring methodologies, Infer uses a state-of-the art approach to mine data on every behavior from each contact throughout the customer funnel, including snapshots of all historical activity. Infer’s models analyze these vast signals daily to accurately predict imminent conversion events based on the timing of each action, activity spikes or declines, sustained engagement and key behavior combinations in an account’s activity trail. For more information about how Infer Account-Based Behavior Scoring works, visit www.infer.com/account-based-behavior-scoring.
Founded in 2010, Infer delivers a predictive-first platform that helps companies win more customers. It leverages proven data science to rapidly model the untapped data sitting in enterprises, along with thousands of signals from the web. Customers include several large enterprises and numerous high growth companies like AdRoll, Atlassian, Cloudera, Concur, New Relic, Tableau, Xactly and Zendesk. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Infer is funded by leading investors, including Redpoint Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital Partnership, Sutter Hill Ventures and Nexus Venture Partners.
- Learn about account-based behavior models on the Infer blog
- Follow Infer on Twitter @InferInc
- Become a Facebook fan of Infer
- Find Infer on LinkedIn