DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bioherbicides Market by Source (Microbials, Biochemicals & Others), Application Mode (Seed, Soil, Foliar, Post-harvest), Formulation (Granular, Liquid & Others), Application, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The bioherbicides market is projected to reach to a value of USD 1,573.7 million by 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2016 to 2021. The market drivers include increasing demand for organic products, reduced chemical hazards and easier residue management, improved results in yield, quality, and productivity, and support from the government.
The use of microbials as a source of bioherbicide is increasing as it provides a wide range of health benefits to the agricultural industry such as providing sustainable and cost-effective solutions to increase plant yield.
Key Topics Covered:
- Comprehensive information on bioherbicides offered by the top players in the global market
- Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the bioherbicides market
- Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging marketsthe report analyzes the markets for bioherbicides across regions
- Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global bioherbicides market
- In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global bioherbicides market
- Bioherbicides Australia Pty Ltd.
- Certified Organics Australia Pty Ltd
- Deer Creek Holdings
- Ecopesticides International, Inc.
- Emery Oleochemicals
- Hindustan Bio-Tech
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
- Mycologic Inc. Innovative Biologicals
- Special Biochem Pvt. Ltd
Verdesian Life Sciences
2 Research Methodology
3 Premium Insights
4 Market Overview
5 Industry Trends
6 Bioherbicides Market, By Source
7 Bioherbicides Market, By Application
8 Bioherbicides Market, By Application Mode
9 Bioherbicides Market, By Formulation
10 Bioherbicides Market, By Mechanism of Action
11 Bioherbicides Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/74lw9m/bioherbicides