DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "South East Asia Construction Future Outlook: Breakdown of USD 470 Billion of Planned Infrastructure Projects" report to their offering.
In the report, South East Asia region includes Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. The report has a detailed breakdown of the upcoming infrastructure projects worth USD 470 billion in the region.
The analysis is performed at a country and sub-sector levels that helps in identifying pockets of future growth in the region, thereby enabling contractors, project consultants, investors and others companies to cash on the massive infrastructure opportunity in the South East Asia construction market.
The South East Asia region is gaining prominence through its growing contribution towards the Asian economy and currently accounts for 12 % of Asia's total GDP. It accounts for 15% of Asia's total population. Over the last few years, the South East Asia region has seen remarkable progress in terms of its economic and social growth. Additionally, the growth stability in the region has been remarkable.
From construction opportunity standpoint, South East Asia is aggressively investing in the infrastructure development, especially the emerging countries like Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines. Most of these countries have also been noticed taking valiant steps in improving the infrastructure investment climate and attract foreign investors. For example: Philippines Disbursement Acceleration Program (DAP) to fund public sector projects, Indonesia's ASEAN Infrastructure Fund in 2012, and Vietnam PPP office set up under the Ministry of Planning and Investment to improve the PPP governance framework.
How this report helps?
- Find the growth pockets in the South East Asia region by mapping future opportunities against risks and returns across different geographies and sectors
- Formulating internalization or expansion strategies, i.e. companies entering or plans to enter the South East Asia infrastructure / construction market
- Enable existing companies to increase their market share or enter new sub-sectors by tracking recent trends and changing market dynamics
- Find business leads and plan business development goals through in-depth industry analysis along with 2-5 year forecast
- Mitigate risk and exposure by understanding the project related challenges and other policies and government behavior
Key Topics Covered:
1. South East Asia Economic Performance
2. Regional Economic Performance
3. South East Asia Construction Market Size: Overall Infrastructure Spend - Microscopic Assessment
4. South East Asia- Country Level Construction Market Size
5. South East Asia- Sub-Sector Level Construction Market Size
6. South East Asia Infrastructure Public Private Partnerships (PPP) Outlook
7. South East Asia Infrastructure and Construction Projects Time Overrun - Detailed Analysis
8. South East Asia Infrastructure and Construction Projects Cost Overrun - Detailed Analysis
9. South East Asia Construction Market Trends- Growth in Brownfield Spend
10. South East Asia Infrastructure Project Finance Outlook
11. South East Asia Infrastructure Project Return on Capital: Projects IRR - Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9brfgm/south_east_asia